Spokane(long) long lake

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bazzdude
Petty Officer

Spokane(long) long lake

Post by bazzdude » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Does any one know if the launch past tum tum is open? You know the one once you enter the park(witch I can not remember who operates it) you head down the big hill over looking the water to the launch. I do believe there is a fee there too. I like this lake but that is the only launch I am comfortable with due to all the pleasure boaters and I also only have a 10hp motor not sure how that would fair with the water current at the other 2 launches. Any advice would be very nice. Thanks for reading.

AJ's Dad
Commodore

Re: Spokane(long) long lake

Post by AJ's Dad » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:46 am

Someone made a post a short time ago saying that it was in fact open. I believe it's normal opening date is April 15th

tbrinks
Petty Officer

Post by tbrinks » Sat May 09, 2015 3:45 pm

bazzdude wrote:Does any one know if the launch past tum tum is open? You know the one once you enter the park(witch I can not remember who operates it) you head down the big hill over looking the water to the launch. I do believe there is a fee there too. I like this lake but that is the only launch I am comfortable with due to all the pleasure boaters and I also only have a 10hp motor not sure how that would fair with the water current at the other 2 launches. Any advice would be very nice. Thanks for reading.
If you mean Willow Bay, yes it is always open..all year round
Spokane, WA
Navionics Sponsored
http://www.tbrinksfishing.com

Bassmaster3000
Petty Officer

Post by Bassmaster3000 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:42 pm

The launch past Tum Tum I believe you're talking about is the DNR launch, with a small park and campground. I have heard that it IS open.

tbrinks
Petty Officer

Post by tbrinks » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 am

Just uploaded some of my logs to Long Lake, here is the before and after. There will be more after my next trip.

Nav Chart

Sonar Chart
Spokane, WA
Navionics Sponsored
http://www.tbrinksfishing.com