I've got the fever, waiting game.

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
callplatinum
Petty Officer

I've got the fever, waiting game.

Post by callplatinum » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:22 pm

My brother is meeting me at my place in Coulee City Friday night, we are going to hit Spring Canyon hard. Depending on results I'll head back solo sun and monday but looking to hit up 2 rivers for burbot and maybe a walleye or 2.

Ordered my Roosevelt premit on the 17th, hoping it gets here.

Ordered some Kekeda flies last week, hope they come.

My bro can only fish Sat, so if anyone normal type person would like to fish Sat or Sun Spring Canyon, Keller Ferry, or 2 rivers I might be interested in letting them aboard. 17.5 older smokercraft, 2 fishermen total have elbow room. 3 total is a little tight under my small top.

Someone with burbot and winter walleye experience out of 2 rivers would be great.

Got 2 manual down riggers, 2 planer boards.