REEL SERVICE!!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
spindog
Commander

REEL SERVICE!!

Post by spindog » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Just got a reel back from Bass Prop Outdoor world Reel REPAIR... Went through my old Daiwa TD2HI, lubed and cleaned back to me for 25$! 18.95 HR plus shipping...Unbelievable!! I will be using these guys in the future, my reel is as good as NEW!!!
TRY IT, GREAT SERVICE!!! :cheers:
Cast first, worry later.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: REEL SERVICE!!

Post by The Quadfather » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Spindog,

Was this the Springfield Missouri location? Web site says, package it up with a note as to what needs fixing, etc.

Thanks for your mention of this. Since losing the guy at "John's" in everet, there has been a void in finding a place to have a reel serviced. I know there is somebody in Portland who is recommended, but anyway....

spindog
Commander

Re: REEL SERVICE!!

Post by spindog » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Ya, easy as that. I questioned sending a 200$ reel wondering what would happen or get it back? I had a couple strange voicemails / missed numbrs and some guy giving me one hell of a deal...they talk to u on the phone before proceding with the work. Reel repair just as u note.. send reel, a note, and a good box...thats what they send back in..lol
GREAT REEL SERVICE... !!!
Cast first, worry later.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”