FS: Fetha Styx 9'6 8-12 Chrome and Mint Penn Battle II 2500

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
doubleo6point9
Petty Officer

FS: Fetha Styx 9'6 8-12 Chrome and Mint Penn Battle II 2500

Post by doubleo6point9 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Have a great condition condition Fetha Styx 9'6 8-12 Chrome Spinning rod for sale. Don't have any pictures at the moment but you can see some pictures here: http://fethastyx.com/collections/chrome" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Retails $189 I'm asking $120.

Also have a mint, only used once Penn Battle II 2500 series spinning reel. Comes with box and everything as new. Retails for 100 and I'm asking $80.

Outdrsguy
Petty Officer

Re: FS: Fetha Styx 9'6 8-12 Chrome and Mint Penn Battle II 2

Post by Outdrsguy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:39 am

Hi there doubleo6point9

I'm interested in both rod and reel and I looked at the link but I'm a novice and wondering what this pole is best used for ie lures, drift, bobber any info is appreciates and what kind of deal can you come up if I purchase both and why are you selling them as they seem like a nice combo. Lastly what area are you located.

Thanks
outdesguy

doubleo6point9
Petty Officer

Post by doubleo6point9 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Outdrsguy wrote:Hi there doubleo6point9

I'm interested in both rod and reel and I looked at the link but I'm a novice and wondering what this pole is best used for ie lures, drift, bobber any info is appreciates and what kind of deal can you come up if I purchase both and why are you selling them as they seem like a nice combo. Lastly what area are you located.

Thanks
outdesguy
I was using this as my Summer Steelhead float and drift rod as well as for a float rod for Cowlitz Cohos this last fall. It's a great combo as it's more than sensitive enough to drift fish and long enough for a float rod. I used it for both in the summer and for float and eggs for coho last fall. I'm only selling as I've upgraded to a Homewater rod and Stradic Ci4 combo.

If you purchase both I can make a deal for you. I'm in the Lacey area but make trips to Tacoma and Federal Way area and can meet there too.

doubleo6point9
Petty Officer

Post by doubleo6point9 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Rod sold. Reel still available. Price drop to $70.