2014 "Trophy Bass Picture Gallery"

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
BassDood
Commander

Re: 2014 "Trophy Bass Picture Gallery"

Post by BassDood » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Very nice [thumbsup]
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy11 ... =slideshow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fish-N-Fool
Commander

Post by Fish-N-Fool » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:15 am

My Biggest bass this year was this nice one I got on a new color of my famous Sink-N-Fool bait called Pumpkin Blue Pearl, Its a larger version at 8" long in the Green pumpkin with black, red and green flake on the back and a white pearl with blue highlight powder and black flake in the belly. This is out of a new lake I haven;t fished much but will be fishing a lot more now that some of my favorite lakes have all either winter killed because of the Millfoil is so bad and Fish n Game quit their spraying or the fish and game just out right killed them all. Bass management in Idaho REALLLLLY sucks. To Idaho Fish and Game if it anit a trout it don't count.

She went 6.4 lbs.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:37 am

Excellent Biggie. Congrats.
Tom.

Interests: living

AJ's Dad
Commodore

Post by AJ's Dad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Nice fish Rick. It's good to see a post from you again.