Hanford Reach Fall Chinook Open dates

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Kyle Jones
Petty Officer

Hanford Reach Fall Chinook Open dates

Post by Kyle Jones » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:26 pm

I will be starting my Hanford reach fall Chinook season on September 14th and heading back home to Idaho to fish steelhead on the Clearwater on the 30th. I have a few open dates left I need to fill. Rates for Hanford Reach Fall Chinook are $200/person. I can fish a total of 6 clients a day, but call the boat full if someone books 4 seats. the 5th and 6th seat are reserved for larger groups.

Dates available:
September 14,15,16,19,26,28,29,30

I require a 50% deposit to secure your date will final payment on the day of the trip. Give me a call or text at 208-861-0654 if you are interested.

PS. Dam counts at boni are looking fantastic the past few days!!!
Fishing the Columbia and Snake Rivers for salmon, steelhead, Walleye, and sturgeon.

We strive to provide you with the highest quality guided fishing trips. Our trips are the perfect answer to your next family or corporate event. Let us help you make great memories on the water.

http://jonessportfishing.com/

Official Digital Anglers Sponsor

Kyle Jones
Petty Officer

Re: Hanford Reach Fall Chinook Open dates

Post by Kyle Jones » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Insane numbers of Fall Chinook Over Bonneville the past few days! Going to be an epic year on the Hanford Reach and Snake River at Heller Bar!
Fishing the Columbia and Snake Rivers for salmon, steelhead, Walleye, and sturgeon.

We strive to provide you with the highest quality guided fishing trips. Our trips are the perfect answer to your next family or corporate event. Let us help you make great memories on the water.

Kyle Jones
Petty Officer

Post by Kyle Jones » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Only a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive from Seattle!!

4n6fisher
Warrant Officer

Post by 4n6fisher » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:26 am

You are making a good case, I saw the 67,000+ record over the dam the other day. Very tempting, I am trying to work it in the schedule if I can.
Where is the closest place to get a room, or is it just as easy to drive down early from Seattle? It seem pretty desolate for camping.

Kyle Jones
Petty Officer

Post by Kyle Jones » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:45 am

Camping is all unimproved. If coming from seattle the closest place to get a room is in Vantage also a small motel at Desert Aire, but might be tough to get into that one as its only 10 min from the launch and very small. There is one small hotel. The other option is to drive to othello and stay at the Best Western There. I also recommend people stay in Richland.

Kyle Jones
Petty Officer

Post by Kyle Jones » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Only have the 14,15,16,19, 26, 30 of September still avaiable to fish with me. I have another boat avaiable with quite a few openings though if anyone is interested in other dates. I also have a few dates with single seats avaiable.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:08 pm

It's going to be Epic. Thanks Kyle.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".