Izorline

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
denhambruce
Petty Officer

Izorline

Post by denhambruce » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Does anyone else use this stuff? Been fishing with it the past year and have been absolutely amazed. By far the cheapest, highest quality line I have ever spooled my reel with.

spoonman
Captain

Re: Izorline

Post by spoonman » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 am

That's all I use. Cant beat it, im sure there is better stuff out there, but you can buy a huge spool of #12 for the price of a single fill spool of maxima. And the stuff had never let me down.

DannyL
Captain

Post by DannyL » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:52 am

FishinFreak turned me on to Izorline and I haven't used anything else since. It casts so smooth, I have yet to birds nest the baitcaster I got recently although 20lb may be a little big on the reel.
Fishing isn't a hobby, It isn't for fun. Fishing is life.

rcthepirate
Lieutenant

Post by rcthepirate » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 am

It's good stuff. It has a much higher tensile strength than maxima, but it doesn't hold up to abrasion as well and it stretches a lot more. The stretch makes it extremely forgiving when fighting a fish. For spinning reels it is pretty tough to beat because it is extremely limp and casts about as good as any line. I use it on all my spinning outfits. I still use maxima on my baitcasters though.