WANTED Small Pontoon for floating Rivers

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
DannyL
Captain

WANTED Small Pontoon for floating Rivers

Post by DannyL » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:49 am

I am wanting to get a small beginner type pontoon to start floating rivers so I can cover more water and for the lakes that don't allow motors. Im not rich so I am not looking to spend a lot of cash. If you want to sell a pontoon you have please post here and we can talk!
Fishing isn't a hobby, It isn't for fun. Fishing is life.

Gringo Pescador

Re: WANTED Small Pontoon for floating Rivers

Post by Gringo Pescador » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:45 am

DannyL wrote:I am wanting to get a small beginner type pontoon to start floating rivers so I can cover more water and for the lakes that don't allow motors. Im not rich so I am not looking to spend a lot of cash. If you want to sell a pontoon you have please post here and we can talk!
I have a little pontoon style kickboat, comes with fins. It is fun in lakes, NOT a river boat. I've been meaning to put it up for $75. PM me if you are interested and I can dig up a pic.
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

chrome_chasin
Lieutenant

Post by chrome_chasin » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:22 am

There are several listed on craiglist for 100 to 500. Over 20 listed when doing a search for pontoon under for sell. The cheaper the price the cheaper the toon. Need to figure out what kind of water you will be floating. I have the wilderness 11 from costco and no way would I take it down any technical water, nothing but slow easy water.

Camo
Petty Officer

Post by Camo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:47 pm

I have a Dave Scadden pontoon boat with 7' oars that I would be willing to part with. It was rated for class III water. Let me know if interested and I'll dig up the rest of the specs.