Frave and Brady?

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
dbfisherman
Petty Officer

Frave and Brady?

Post by dbfisherman » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Who going to be the victor my friends? I like GB more but im afraid the pats will win.

Drewp
Commander

RE:Frave and Brady?

Post by Drewp » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:09 pm

Greenbay plays Dallas - and they aren't set to play the Pats for this season. Unless I'm mistaken.....
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:30 pm

If you are talking about the superbowl, we will be seing Packers and Colts. But Favre is WAY better than Brady

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:36 pm

-640 points for ya dbfisherman?
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

lskiles
Commander

Post by lskiles » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:09 pm

gpc wrote:If you are talking about the superbowl, we will be seing Packers and Colts. But Favre is WAY better than Brady
I hate to burst your bubble, but when the Cowboys beat the Patriots in Arizona at Superbowl XLII you are going to be singing a different tune!

In the unlikely event that the Packers beat the Cowboys tonoght I will have to print a correction/retraction to this ridiculously optimistic prediction...even as a rookie I think Romo can do it!
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:27 pm

lskiles wrote:even as a rookie I think Romo can do it!
Romo aint a rookie...
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

danielt
Commander

Post by danielt » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:18 pm

The game tonight (green bay and dallas) is going to be so good but why do they have to air it on the NFL network? I need to go somewhere and watch this.

Drewp
Commander

Post by Drewp » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:28 pm

danielt wrote:The game tonight (green bay and dallas) is going to be so good but why do they have to air it on the NFL network? I need to go somewhere and watch this.
I feel ya man. Luckily, my buddy just bought a 50 inch flatscreen along with the NFL Network, so I'm going to sponge off of him for this game, and the rest of the games on NFL Network this season. :cheers:
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:39 pm

Sam Kafelafish wrote:-640 points for ya dbfisherman?
Yep. It's a long story, but no harm done.

dbfisherman
Petty Officer

Post by dbfisherman » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:41 pm

Sorry abou the mess up on the forum. I meant frave and romo tonight. Dallas is up 27-10. Im watching it while I type.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:54 am

GB fans in mourning, hopefully Brett doesn't have a serious injury. It's cool watching the old pro play with the energy and enthusiasm of a twenty-something year old. My favorite quarterback by far. Consider the personal he's surrounded by compared with Brady. Brett's going beyond his team's potential which to me is the definition of the MVP.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

lskiles
Commander

Post by lskiles » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:24 am

Sam Kafelafish wrote:
Romo aint a rookie...
I know he is not a true rookie, but this is his first year to play from the beginning as the starter.

What a game! I listened to the first quarter on the radio then I went to our regular youth group gathering for Thursday night with my kiddos and could only check the score now and again on my phone.

I will read the articles and watch the highlights on nfl.com at lunch. I am sorry to hear about Favre getting hurt, I hope it is not too bad. He is a great QB, but he has still never beaten the Cowboys.
Drewp wrote:
danielt wrote:The game tonight (green bay and dallas) is going to be so good but why do they have to air it on the NFL network? I need to go somewhere and watch this.
I feel ya man. Luckily, my buddy just bought a 50 inch flatscreen along with the NFL Network, so I'm going to sponge off of him for this game, and the rest of the games on NFL Network this season.
That is some friend! Maybe you should buy him a Subway sandwich LOL! My daughter, who's husband is in Iraq, has the NFL network and a huge TV but she lives in Tacoma (an hour and a half away) and when I called her after the game she said, "Oh, are the Cowboys playing?" What a waste...I still love her, but she has got to get her priorities straight!

One more thing before I sign off...

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:20 am

lskiles wrote:
gpc wrote:If you are talking about the superbowl, we will be seing Packers and Colts. But Favre is WAY better than Brady
I hate to burst your bubble, but when the Cowboys beat the Patriots in Arizona at Superbowl XLII you are going to be singing a different tune!

In the unlikely event that the Packers beat the Cowboys tonoght I will have to print a correction/retraction to this ridiculously optimistic prediction...even as a rookie I think Romo can do it!
Ok I will give it to you lskiles, your boys wopped the packers. Its too bad favre had to get hurt, but rogers was looking pretty good, so I think a healthy favre still would have got beat beat because romo was looking too good.

The boys can represent the NFC in Arizona, as long as the colts represent the AFC. I dont really care who they have to beat on to get another ring lol.

SPARKY101
Captain

Post by SPARKY101 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:16 pm

lskiles wrote:
Sam Kafelafish wrote:
Romo aint a rookie...
I know he is not a true rookie, but this is his first year to play from the beginning as the starter.

What a game! I listened to the first quarter on the radio then I went to our regular youth group gathering for Thursday night with my kiddos and could only check the score now and again on my phone.

I will read the articles and watch the highlights on nfl.com at lunch. I am sorry to hear about Favre getting hurt, I hope it is not too bad. He is a great QB, but he has still never beaten the Cowboys.
Drewp wrote:
I feel ya man. Luckily, my buddy just bought a 50 inch flatscreen along with the NFL Network, so I'm going to sponge off of him for this game, and the rest of the games on NFL Network this season.
That is some friend! Maybe you should buy him a Subway sandwich LOL! My daughter, who's husband is in Iraq, has the NFL network and a huge TV but she lives in Tacoma (an hour and a half away) and when I called her after the game she said, "Oh, are the Cowboys playing?" What a waste...I still love her, but she has got to get her priorities straight!

One more thing before I sign off...

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS

how bout them cowboys way to go guys, i gotta 55"plasma to bad comcast will cost more than the tv oh thank goodness for sirius free with the new ride i bought oh dang silver bullet tickets drank alot of beer to win those tickets not even a free shirt coors it up anyways
Member:Capital City Bass Club

Team OLYBOYZ

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr135/sparky240v/

fisherhall
Warrant Officer

Post by fisherhall » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:35 am

Right now it looks like Brady can't be stopped.

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:05 pm

fisherhall wrote:Right now it looks like Brady can't be stopped.

Tell me about it. We got a new guy in our fantasy football league. He jumped the gun and took brady in the 1st and Randy Moss in the 3rd. We gave hime SOOOO much crap for doing so. To make a long story short we are now all playing for 2nd place.