ST. CROIX Wild River casting rod

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
schu7498
Commander

ST. CROIX Wild River casting rod

Post by schu7498 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:34 am

Hey guys, I have a 10'6" Medium Fast Action 8-12lb St Croix Wild River casting rod Brand new and not used once. I was going to get into bait casting, but I cant afford to get a low profile baitcaster that matches the rod. So Id rather sell it or trade for a spinning rod with about the same specs.

primetime
Commander

Re: ST. CROIX Wild River casting rod

Post by primetime » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:40 am

Abu Garcia black max is 40 bucks at Walmart. I pair that with the exact same rod (wild river) and I love it. I suggest keeping it.

eightballsaul
Petty Officer

Post by eightballsaul » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Do you still Want to sell? If so I will buy at the right price. How much are you selling it for? Primetime is right though. You don't need Top of the line gear to make it work. That is a really nice rod. Be ashame to waste it. But how much if you really want to sell?

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:07 pm

schu7498 wrote:Hey guys, I have a 10'6" Medium Fast Action 8-12lb St Croix Wild River casting rod Brand new and not used once. I was going to get into bait casting, but I cant afford to get a low profile baitcaster that matches the rod. So Id rather sell it or trade for a spinning rod with about the same specs.
I have a reel for you that I'll donate to the cause. I hate to see you give up on a casting rod, it's the best way to fish!

eightballsaul
Petty Officer

Post by eightballsaul » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

That's eally cool Nate. I agree about it being the best way to fish. Should be more people like you out there helping out. Great job!