Baker Lake

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Steelheadin360
Commodore

Re: Baker Lake

Post by Steelheadin360 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 pm

I cracked off a nice buck and hooked a hen on the way back. But she was hooked a little far back ontop of the head so i did the right thing..

Steelheadin360
Commodore

Post by Steelheadin360 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:31 pm

EAmon ___hoffman123 wrote:Well went 0ut today and i saw bassplayer and steelheadin360 pretty slow for most boats i got two fish within 30 minutes of eachother around 730 and i was done.
What boat were you in?

EAmon ___hoffman123
Lieutenant

Post by EAmon ___hoffman123 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Green 18 foot fish rite! we talked to you for a bit
There are some achievements which are never done in the presence of those who hear of them. Catching salmon is one, and working all night is another.
Anthony Trollope

Steelheadin360
Commodore

Post by Steelheadin360 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Oh hot damn! Okay I remember now

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm

It was brutal the past three days. Report posted. This morning, other than the fish we caught, I saw one other fish caught. Out of the usual large crowd of boats. If you go, don't have high expectations.

http://www.washingtonlakes.com/ReportCo ... lid=97&t=1

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:49 am

As much as I'd like to hit it this year, I just don't see it happening. I'll have to join the party next year. Go get em guys! [thumbsup]
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Norm
Warrant Officer

Post by Norm » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:50 am

Two trips for me with two lost fish. It has been very slow. Im friends with a Game Warden and they are not seeing good numbers of fish being caught. One mentioned that the hatchery is having a hard time getting their weekly numbers and I would have thought the numbers would increase dramatically after the indians got off the water but last weekends counts were pritty low.

Norm
Warrant Officer

Post by Norm » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:59 am

My bad the indians we still fishing last weekend and finished on tue with their quota for the year. Now hopefully we should see some numbers making it to the trap