2012 tackle swap : its back :)

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Re: 2012 tackle swap : its back :)

Post by Bigbass Dez » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 am

Eoso wrote:So Dez, does this actually start at 3pm now?

I will open the doors @ 1:30 pm sharp !! Limit out Marine is also having a seminar on this same day so there will be another group of folks coming down afterwards .. [thumbup]

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 am

Gringo Pescador wrote:Dez! I was finally able to confirm - sign me up for a table! :cheers: And if you have two I will be happy to spread out...
Awesome news gringo [thumbsup] At this point i can only hold one table for ya , However bring anything down you like and im sure we get ya set up with no worries :-"

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 am

I'm working in the AM Dez but will be there around 1pm to set up and will bring some refreshments to add to the snacks table.

Shaping up to be an awesome event. Gringo's table will be worth the visit all by itself, he always has good stuff!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

FishingThePacNW
Commander

Post by FishingThePacNW » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Hey dez hold a table for me ima try and sell some of my jigs!

Audball
Angler

Post by Audball » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Dez,
I'm a member of the S.King County chapter of Puget Sound Anglers. I have quite a bit of salmon/steelhead gear as well as boat items I'd like to sell. If you've got room for me, I'd like a table. If not, I'll just come up there and check it out...
Tight Lines,
Dave

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 am

FishingThePacNW wrote:Hey dez hold a table for me ima try and sell some of my jigs!

No prob , just Need a name to reseve your table under ? :salut:

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:06 am

Audball wrote:Dez,
I'm a member of the S.King County chapter of Puget Sound Anglers. I have quite a bit of salmon/steelhead gear as well as boat items I'd like to sell. If you've got room for me, I'd like a table. If not, I'll just come up there and check it out...
Tight Lines,
Dave

Hey there bud , bring on the salmon gear bud [thumbup] Provide me with a Name to reserve the table under also :salut:

FishingThePacNW
Commander

Post by FishingThePacNW » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:39 pm

My names chandler! Lookin forward to finally selling my jigs!Thanks dez!

lureguru
Angler

Post by lureguru » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 pm

I can attend, and would need a couple tables - I have tables if there is a need. Dick Streater, Mercer Island, Western Bass Club, B.A.S.S., NOWA, (Recog. by Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.)

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 am

lureguru wrote:I can attend, and would need a couple tables - I have tables if there is a need. Dick Streater, Mercer Island, Western Bass Club, B.A.S.S., NOWA, (Recog. by Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.)

Thanks for coming out Dick [thumbup] I will save you a table for sure bud :-" Please be sure to extend the invite too all of Western bass club as well .. I attended Northends bass club meeting last week and invited there club . The turn out is going to be awesome, at this point Im expecting 100 + folks thus far #-o

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 am

Bigbass Dez wrote:The turn out is going to be awesome, at this point Im expecting 100 + folks thus far #-o
Better see if you can get the AC turned on, gonna get warm in there :-"
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Gringo Pescador wrote:
Bigbass Dez wrote:The turn out is going to be awesome, at this point Im expecting 100 + folks thus far #-o
I knooww right #-o I remember it got a little warm in here last year ... See the problem is that our building uses one central climate unit and they turn off the a/c over the wkend to conserve energy [glare] I will get us some fans ! :salut:

Just for you gringo , [flapper]

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Bigbass Dez wrote:
Gringo Pescador wrote:
I knooww right #-o I remember it got a little warm in here last year ... See the problem is that our building uses one central climate unit and they turn off the a/c over the wkend to conserve energy [glare] I will get us some fans ! :salut:

Just for you gringo , [flapper]
And for me!
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 am

Happy Monday all [cool]

Okay so as of today i now have Both David Renne & Marc Sunada down for a table :salut: At this point im not able to reserve any more tables . Im sure that between folks sharing there space and the extra space available everyone will have plenty of room saturday . I look forward to seeing everyone this coming saturday [thumbup]

Toni , the world is yours you can have whatever you like lady :-"

sickbayer
Commodore

Post by sickbayer » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 am

Looks like this is gonna be great Dez, i had loads to get rid of i thought id be home in time aw well hopefully make next years. Can we get some pictures of the event when it is all done.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am

sickbayer wrote:Looks like this is gonna be great Dez, i had loads to get rid of i thought id be home in time aw well hopefully make next years. Can we get some pictures of the event when it is all done.
I have a lot of stuff including a downrigger, rods, nets, salmon, bass, trout gear. Lot's O STUFF! And I DONT want to bring it back home, so figure on some good deals. :cheers:

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 am

How far is parking from the place where we will put the for sale items? I am thinking of bringing 2-rod reel com, my walker downrigger (hard to part with).
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 am

Toni wrote:How far is parking from the place where we will put the for sale items? I am thinking of bringing 2-rod reel com, my walker downrigger (hard to part with).
parking is pretty close - I will have my lil red wagon you can borrow if you like.
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Gringo Pescador wrote:
Toni wrote:How far is parking from the place where we will put the for sale items? I am thinking of bringing 2-rod reel com, my walker downrigger (hard to part with).
parking is pretty close - I will have my lil red wagon you can borrow if you like.
Thanks.
Is it opening to everyone at 1:30? Can set up be earlier?

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Toni wrote:
Gringo Pescador wrote:
Thanks.
Is it opening to everyone at 1:30? Can set up be earlier?
1:30PM Start time for everyone attending :-"

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”