Air Boat Bass Fishing Time!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Air Boat Bass Fishing Time!

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Our air boat guide Shelby Ross alerted me that we're getting close to that time of year for fishing the potholes with an air boat. I'm reposting the video we did from last year so you can get a taste of what the trip is like - and it's like nothing you've ever done before! So if this gets you interested contact Shelby and book a trip. Be sure to mention you heard about it on WL.com. [cool]

http://potholesfishing.com/

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

spokanebassman2
Petty Officer

Re: Air Boat Bass Fishing Time!

Post by spokanebassman2 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:38 am

Went out with Shelby on Sat and all I can say is that he was an awesome guide and took us to a bunch of spots with fish. Cold front made it challenging to find the big fish but we still had a blast and the air boat was awesome. Would highly reccomend Shelby to anyone looking for bass, walleye, or duck hunting!!!

EB

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Air Boat Bass Fishing Time!

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

spokanebassman2 wrote:Went out with Shelby on Sat and all I can say is that he was an awesome guide and took us to a bunch of spots with fish. Cold front made it challenging to find the big fish but we still had a blast and the air boat was awesome. Would highly reccomend Shelby to anyone looking for bass, walleye, or duck hunting!!!

EB
Very cool you got to do this. It is a blast!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".