Skok-chat

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Re: Skok-chat

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 pm

schu7498 wrote:Sorry meant fri
schu yo azn?
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:16 pm

FishBaitThe2nd wrote:Wow, dont get this thread locked.
hahaha, i got one fish today. Pretty slow. its about 12 pounds.
Goin out again tomorrow, then on thursday gonna fish eggs with ff and kockmandoo in the morning, then throw corky/yarn when more people are showing up.
im expectin full limits and report from yo guy hhaha...floszz wizely my friends =D>
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 pm

OFFDAAHOOK wrote:
schu yo azn?
HAHAHA im gonna go with no :fish:

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 pm

fishenfreak wrote:
OFFDAAHOOK wrote:
schu yo azn?
HAHAHA im gonna go with no :fish:
freak she azn im tellin yo or half azn :-k
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

schu7498
Commander

Post by schu7498 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm a little Japanese and mostly hawaiian. I've got fishing in my blood. I might get out there Thursday morning, I need someone to show me how to keep a king on. ha, I've had terrible luck losing all my fish right before being netted.

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 pm

schu7498 wrote:I'm a little Japanese and mostly hawaiian. I've got fishing in my blood. I might get out there Thursday morning, I need someone to show me how to keep a king on. ha, I've had terrible luck losing all my fish right before being netted.
Fishing in your blood! Awesome! Maybe see you at the skok sometime soon! and theres nothing u can do SChu, the river is barbless, the closer they get, the more they shake and run and roll, the more they come off, it you could use barbs like most rivers, you would be walking out with limits daily, dont worry everyone at the skok suffers from the barbless rule, it happens! pretty much only way we lose kings in the samish is when a 30+ pounder decides he's angry enough to run for his life around the corner and into the brush piles.
Last edited by RiverChromeGS on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

OFFDAAHOOK wrote: freak she azn im tellin yo or half azn :-k
dammit you were right :salut:

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 pm

schu7498 wrote:I'm a little Japanese and mostly hawaiian. I've got fishing in my blood. I might get out there Thursday morning, I need someone to show me how to keep a king on. ha, I've had terrible luck losing all my fish right before being netted.
thats cool wheni was in hanalulu i met many japanese /hawaillan fishers they definately hardcore schu fishin definately in yo blood ,if i run into yo thursday i definately glad to help,set drag or whatever fight fish whatever it takes , unless fishinfreak and cockmandoo beat me to it hahaha #-o
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

donater
Warrant Officer

Post by donater » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:31 pm

most the people that fish the skok i think use barbs...

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:31 pm

fishenfreak wrote:
OFFDAAHOOK wrote: freak she azn im tellin yo or half azn :-k
dammit you were right :salut:
freak i know my people i knew she was part or half azn, yo owe me a guide trip fool hahahahah =D> #-o 8-[
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 pm

OFFDAAHOOK wrote:
thats cool wheni was in hanalulu i met many japanese /hawaillan fishers they definately hardcore schu fishin definately in yo blood ,if i run into yo thursday i definately glad to help,set drag or whatever fight fish whatever it takes , unless fishinfreak and cockmandoo beat me to it hahaha #-o
Schu is a slayer, she dont need help! Lol its the barbless hooks, fish going crazy at the net, happens all the time in the sound when im fishing barbless, stupid fish just dont give up. LOL And i would imagine she follows the rules and fishes barbless, one of few i imagine.

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 pm

OFFDAAHOOK wrote: freak i know my people i knew she was part or half azn, yo owe me a guide trip fool hahahahah =D> #-o 8-[
You sure do! Haha, well damn FINE come on up mid-september and fish the samish with me, bring a float, hook and eggs and heavy line, the pigs dont mess around in the sammy. FREE of charge. LOL

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Re:

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm

fishenfreak wrote:
OFFDAAHOOK wrote: freak i know my people i knew she was part or half azn, yo owe me a guide trip fool hahahahah =D> #-o 8-[
You sure do! Haha, well damn FINE come on up mid-september and fish the samish with me, bring a float, hook and eggs and heavy line, the pigs dont mess around in the sammy. FREE of charge. LOL
cool yo owe me one and i owe yo one ,when szit bust wideopen later hahahahah =D>hope we dont run into brian and jens. Imean jenny [thumbdn]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

dicinu
Commander

Post by dicinu » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Helps if you have someone who knows how to net a fish also.

I had a Bad Mishap with Netting a buddies fish sunday... I learned something after that I did not miss a fish in the net that's for sure. he would of Limited out if is was not for me.

Brat Bonker
Admiral

Post by Brat Bonker » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 pm

wow you guys are driving all the way to skok from belliham dude that is hardcore especially for just 2 fish haha, what is it a 4 hour drive, ake sure you bring a lot of tackle, noobs like odh get snagged up a lot and end up with a quarter of the fishing gear they came in with, ps take a couple vids as well, that would be a killer slay day, good luck and ODH do not show them the honey hole or else I would have to kill you :-$ :pirat:

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Brat Bonker wrote:wow you guys are driving all the way to skok from belliham dude that is hardcore especially for just 2 fish haha, what is it a 4 hour drive, ake sure you bring a lot of tackle, noobs like odh get snagged up a lot and end up with a quarter of the fishing gear they came in with, ps take a couple vids as well, that would be a killer slay day, good luck and ODH do not show them the honey hole or else I would have to kill you :-$ :pirat:
what honey hoe 8-[ :scratch: [blink]
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

returnofthefish
Captain

Post by returnofthefish » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Dang odh, good eye bawls. I wouldnt have guess asian at all. Its all good though, I like to fish with everyone. Schu, my friend lost 3 at the bank today. Like FF said, it happens to everyone. Better luck next time.

returnofthefish
Captain

Re:

Post by returnofthefish » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:27 pm

fishenfreak wrote:
Sup FF, you get your guide business all set up yet? Ive been away from the forums for awhile.

OFFDAAHOOK
Captain

Post by OFFDAAHOOK » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 pm

returnofthefish wrote:Dang odh, good eye bawls. I wouldnt have guess asian at all. Its all good though, I like to fish with everyone. Schu, my friend lost 3 at the bank today. Like FF said, it happens to everyone. Better luck next time.
lets just say i got da sertain eye for things haha..true it do happen to everyone especially skok while back ago i was fishin around limbs and cable almost impossible to land but fishes were stacked in snags, sometime good luck helps
I FISH THEREFORE I AM

returnofthefish
Captain

Post by returnofthefish » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm

I should be there Sat and Sun for my first Skok experience. Im used to combat fishing with barbless hooks at the Puke. Hopefully I can successfully land one. I keep an eye out for any Kung Fu master fishing in dark clothes and say wasabi.