Long Lake/Lake Spokane

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
spokanebassman2
Petty Officer

Long Lake/Lake Spokane

Post by spokanebassman2 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Anyone have any fishing reports or updates on Long Lake? Water temps or any activity out there? Have not seen hardly any reports for Long this year.

EB

Jigking Fishhead
Petty Officer

Re: Long Lake/Lake Spokane

Post by Jigking Fishhead » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm

We don't talk about this lake as we want to keep it all to ourselves..
Smallies hot on jigs, swimbaits and plastics, greenbass all I can say is "Ribbit"
I have $60,000 invested in a boat, motor, gear and baits all to catch a fish with a brain the size of a pea. I wouldn't have it any other way.

BDCLOWN
Angler

Re: Long Lake/Lake Spokane

Post by BDCLOWN » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 pm

First you have to find a public ramp [Disc Pass Req.]...North 291near Corkscrew canyon rd, look for it on the left, its easy to miss @ the North end of the lake [which is also the cleanest water and I think is the best bass fishing] This lake has a bit of everything,...Bass. Carp, Bows, Crappies, Squaw, etc., I have pulled out some good size bass drifting the north end to the south with the wind along the rocky side of the shore short casting spinners, rooster tails, & Rapalla's.