Taking A Break!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
USMCFisherman
Petty Officer

RE:Taking A Break!

Post by USMCFisherman » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:17 am

I wanted to try and do some bass fishing at Silver lake in Cowlitz county but was not sure if there was anywhere to fish from the shore. Does anyone know about bass fishing from the shore there?

cavdad45
Commodore

Post by cavdad45 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:24 am

USMC Fisherman, The best place to shorefish Silver is the end of the lake near the tavern along the highway, otherwise its pretty much a boat show. There is a pretty good thread with alot of input on Silver Lake here in the bass section, you may want to check it out.

bassackwards
Commander

Post by bassackwards » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:30 am

USMCFisherman wrote:I wanted to try and do some bass fishing at Silver lake in Cowlitz county but was not sure if there was anywhere to fish from the shore. Does anyone know about bass fishing from the shore there?
Welcome to the "family" Devil Dog!! Good luck at Silver!!
God Bless our brave men and women fighting to preserve our way of life!!!

cavdad45
Commodore

Post by cavdad45 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:49 am

iPodrodder wrote:Looking back on this thread, I see we've talked about nothing for almost 4 forum pages. Strange. Oh yeah, I didn't count the recent delete either. I have a neighbor whose last name is Savage.
Taking A Break! has taken on a new meaning. The hodgepodge of the bass forum. But hey, it started on a real negative tone and actually became a pretty fun thread. Much better than starting positive and going down.

bassackwards, you're right! It is a family here.