half price tackle

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
shawn
Commander

half price tackle

Post by shawn » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:00 am

I found this website with tackle for half price or better.They have them berkley power worms a bag of hundred for like seven bucks instead of $3.88 for 12.They have all kinds of tackle real cheap.Just thought I would pass on the savings to the WL family.Just go to www.ffo-tackle.com
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."Edmund Burke

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm15 ... %20Season/

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:half price tackle

Post by The Quadfather » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:13 am

Thanks for that link, I bookmarked it. Found a few good things. I didn't see anywhere what their shipping charges were?
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

shawn
Commander

Post by shawn » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:18 am

quadradomus wrote:Thanks for that link, I bookmarked it. Found a few good things. I didn't see anywhere what their shipping charges were?
I remember when I orderd thru them the shipping was real reasonable,the shippied it UPS and it got to my house pretty quick.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."Edmund Burke

jmpurser
Petty Officer

Post by jmpurser » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:02 am

I've shopped there with good results.

Nice folks.
John
Tacoma, WA
Exploring Puget Sound one Pier and one beach at a time.

USMCFisherman
Petty Officer

Post by USMCFisherman » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:36 am

Thanks for the tip on the website I am going shopping now.

shawn
Commander

Post by shawn » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:40 am

USMCFisherman wrote:Thanks for the tip on the website I am going shopping now.
Not a problem just trying to pass on the savings.You can never have to much fishing stuff unless you ask my ol' lady she hates seeing all my gear everywhere.

jmpurser
Petty Officer

Post by jmpurser » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:59 am

I would encourage folks to use web sites, any web sites, only after they've seen what they're local shop has for them. Think about that that "savings" may be costing you. If you've got a good local dealer you can trust and like to do business with it's probably worth some higher prices to keep him around.

Just my two cents.
John
Tacoma, WA
Exploring Puget Sound one Pier and one beach at a time.

shawn
Commander

Post by shawn » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:23 pm

jmpurser wrote:I would encourage folks to use web sites, any web sites, only after they've seen what they're local shop has for them. Think about that that "savings" may be costing you. If you've got a good local dealer you can trust and like to do business with it's probably worth some higher prices to keep him around.

Just my two cents.
All I have is sportsman wharehouse so everything cost a good bit more.I do go ther for some things but all my fly fishing needs I go to my local fly shop here in Poulsbo.

MikeFishes
Commander

Post by MikeFishes » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:08 pm

jmpurser wrote:I would encourage folks to use web sites, any web sites, only after they've seen what they're local shop has for them. Think about that that "savings" may be costing you. If you've got a good local dealer you can trust and like to do business with it's probably worth some higher prices to keep him around.

Just my two cents.
What if the website is "local"? :dwarf:

Of course, I have no idea where that site is based, so I can't even say if it's local.