Green/haller

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
jake_k
Warrant Officer

Green/haller

Post by jake_k » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Hey guys its that time of year when I need to go fishing. I was planning on hitting green lake on Monday morning and then Haller lake on Wensday anyone have any tips on where the fish ill be holding right after they are planted? ill be fishing from shore both days

dresscode5
Angler

Re: Green/haller

Post by dresscode5 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

The bass are not active in either lake yet. That's about all I have to relay. GL.

jake_k
Warrant Officer

Post by jake_k » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks for the bass advice but i was hoping for some trout action

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Wow, forgot it's that time of the year, wouldn't have thought of it from all the snow. They plant them where the crew boats launch. They'll hang out there for a couple of days.

returnofthefish
Captain

Post by returnofthefish » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:47 pm

I dont think that those two are planted yet. Should be planted the next few weeks. You can try Angle Lake by Seatac Airport which was planted already. Theres a large dock there at the park. I would fish on the right side of the dock which is closer to the boat luanch.