Elokia

Brrr, it's cold outside - hey, let's go fishing!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
trout-chaser
Petty Officer

Elokia

Post by trout-chaser » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Thinkin about going to Elokia with the missus tomorrow............... for Perch. Its an hour and a half drive so any pointers info would be appreciated?

trout-chaser
Petty Officer

Re: Elokia

Post by trout-chaser » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 pm

So I see we'll have the lake all to ourselves to explore?

trout-chaser
Petty Officer

Post by trout-chaser » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am

Fished Eloika yesterday. had a great day .......... perchin the fridge for dinner tonight

fullybuilt2.0
Petty Officer

Post by fullybuilt2.0 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 pm

I always do great there. Im actually going there tomorrow. If your fishing @ jerrys then you'll catch fish. I always try in front of of the resort about 200-300 yrds out first in the morning. Then work my way to north end where there kind of like a pinch in the lake (bigger perches and crappies). Then Just before dark fish on the right side or jerrys about 100-200 yrds. Seems like with the winter ending soon and spawn season coming upto for the perches. They are coming in closer to the shore. GL fishing and be safe/)