Hey guys i have a question

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Camron
Warrant Officer

Hey guys i have a question

Post by Camron » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Ok i just moved to black lake. And im wonderin bout the dock/shore fishin we are on the side of the lake where salmon shores and columbus park are. Well im wondein how fishin is here. I know not many people put trout reports so im askin u guys. What should i use? Is it any good? Off black lake stores dock. ?? Your answerd will be much appreciated. Thanks

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:Hey guys i have a question

Post by RiverChromeGS » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 am

I dont know the area at all, but general rule of thumb in a lake with trout... Try powerbait with a long 4 foot leader off the bottom, a bobber with a night crawler below or flip some spinners like rooster tails until u find what they want to eat. If theres trout there, one of those 3 things is gonna work. good luck
http://www.riverchromeguideservice.com

River Chrome Guide Service specializes in salmon and steelhead fishing in Puget Sound and The Olympic Peninsula

Official WashingtonLakes.com Sponsor

Camron
Warrant Officer

RE:Hey guys i have a question

Post by Camron » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:38 am

Ok thats what i normally try. Well thanks ill ler u know what hapens.