Fishing in the rain!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mossy
Lieutenant

RE:Fishing in the rain!

Post by Mossy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:44 am

alright, after backtracking on their earlier threads I feel stupid for even "trying" to give advice, guess that's what they want. Anyway, now the judge's post is even funnier.

the1fishingpro
Lieutenant

Post by the1fishingpro » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:42 pm

Dont feel stupid, Im a changed man (kid w/e) and im gonna take your advice even if you dont want to give it to me anymore. Like you, I tried buzzbaits and top waters the other day, but I didnt have any success. Then I switched to Spinnerbaits like you also said. But I guess the rain was to much for me. So after a couple hours of fishing I headed on home. Thx for the tips they will be greatly usefull.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If in doubt set the hook!

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:03 pm

Judge Wapner wrote:My ruling the1fishingpro is that you are not mature enough to be on this board. For one, you are asking questions just to ask them. Stop and read awhile. Don't post, just read. Two, you are downgrading the quality of this site and the intellect of everyone on it. When I witness you posting a reply to a topic I can't help but to chuckle. We all know that you have not fished long enough or caught enough fish to know anything about what you are saying and it shows. Your intelligence in bass fishing is far less than what you feel it is. I sentence you to stop, look and listen. If you continue on this route of stupidity posting I will find you completely and utterly hopeless.
Why is it that one can't come without the other? Lyndon and the1fishingpro, the1fishingpro and Lyndon. You two should be locked in a cell together and answer each others question there. You two should create your own board and just leave this one alone.
Another option that I could suggest for you is to just go away. That would help the quality of this site and I feel the majority would be thankful. Cased closed.
You don't need to reply to this because whatever you post will not be thought out and will make you sound even more immature, proving my statement correct.

LMAO ... and then he says "im gonna use your advise even if we do give it " ...im on the floor, my ribs hurt , GAME OVER !! bbd
=d> =d>

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

ChrisB
Captain

Post by ChrisB » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:52 pm

Just read the whole scent thread :compress: :compress: Funny.
aka Powerworm

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:07 pm

Too funny
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

Lyndon
Petty Officer

Post by Lyndon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:41 pm

sam you wrote that the internet isn't a place for kids and I agree so if people are going to act like it, they dont belong on the site so I suggest that judge and other people get off if they want to act like a kid and not an adult. And for your information I didnt do anything wrong. I just give tips and receive them thats it.

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:17 pm

Lyndon,
You might have missed my point.... I wasn't saying that the judge was the one acting like a kid. I'm talking about your buddy.

cavdad45
Commodore

Post by cavdad45 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:23 pm

Mikey wrote:Guys, really, is this necessary?

My only suggestion is to go through the forum (all of it, not just the past month) and read what people have said. There's lots of knowledge that's been put into this forum. Although I can't recall if someone has asked this specific question.
I totally agree!

CK14
Lieutenant

Post by CK14 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:44 pm

this is sad. this site is MUCH better then this.

the1fishingpro
Lieutenant

Post by the1fishingpro » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 pm

Ya, It pretty sad when Im not talking and everyone is still screaming at me #-o

Nik
Lieutenant

Post by Nik » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 pm

Please people, stop perpetuating this. If we ignore them in a few day they'll find some other message board to post on and move on. If you think that fishingpro and lyndon don't need to be on this site, just stop replying to their threads. It's as simple as that.

Lyndon
Petty Officer

Post by Lyndon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:26 pm

wow Nik you are a genius congrats! if everyone was as smart as you then it would have stopped along time ago.

the1fishingpro
Lieutenant

Post by the1fishingpro » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:26 pm

Ok, can everyone just say sorry and make up already? Plz

leahcim_dahc
Commander

Post by leahcim_dahc » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:53 pm

Back on topic...

Rain doesn't bother me. Unless I went unprepared...then I piss and moan to myself for being an idiot and not taking rain gear. It also adds insult to injury if I'm not catching anything other than a cold!! #-o

It's never kept me from fishing before...

Chad
Chad

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:55 pm

I made one post for Beaver Lake when I was half hypothermic. Shows what my priorities are! That was the one where I said I had a miserable time.

the1fishingpro
Lieutenant

Post by the1fishingpro » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:04 am

WoW Ipod! half Hypothermic? that is crazy dude! can you tell us how it happened? and what not to do because im very interested in the fact of Hypothermia. I know that Washington is a great state to catch it in too. I would like to find out the best ways to keep from catching it on rainy days such as recent ones. Thx man

viet
Petty Officer

Post by viet » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:17 pm

wow, i've had some family problems to deal with and haven't had a chance to log onto the site. boy did i miss some stuff. this is better than beauty and the geek or real world... what's the other thread? i want to read it. this is classic.
there's nothing better than standing on the side of a lake or river knowing that only a handful of people have stood in that exact spot and witness the beauty of mother nature first hand.

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:34 pm

"Bass sence of smell"

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:30 pm

It was cold, I had a sweatshirt and shorts on and it soaked up all the rain. Not even a garbage bag poncho. It was in the summer too, not sure how it got that cold. Earlier when it was partly cloudy I waded into one of my favorite spots near the canal and got my legs wet. Wind chill, and a number of other things. I have a horribly short supply of body fat and I get cold easily. Usually I can tough it out, but it was just too freakin cold. It just wasn't good.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viet
Petty Officer

Post by viet » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:43 pm

omg that was freakin hillarious! bass sense of smell. all the people in the cubibles around me kept staring at me cause i was laughing so hard. kids... man. this was way better than anything on "the best of craigslist".
there's nothing better than standing on the side of a lake or river knowing that only a handful of people have stood in that exact spot and witness the beauty of mother nature first hand.