Fish-N-Fool Derby Leader Board - Post your Entries Here Participants

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
basser90
Warrant Officer

RE:Fish-N-Fool Derby Leader Board - Post your Entries Here Participants

Post by basser90 » Tue May 31, 2011 1:46 pm

Congrats Marky Mark for the W :salut: Thanks Mike and FnF for the fun. I wasn't able to post any fish but enjoyed the ribbing and seeing you other guys posting your catches on these baits. :thumright Way to go

tnj8222
Admiral

Post by tnj8222 » Tue May 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Nice job mark.

I should have taken a couple days off work.
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

bob johansen
Commander

Post by bob johansen » Tue May 31, 2011 3:09 pm

My congrats to the winners. I was very impressed with Mark from the Sea's reports on Stan Coffin Lake. I haven't fished it in several years (1887) and at that time, I was only able to catch a few small largemouth bass. He found and fooled, with only limited lure choices, a few very nice bass.
A nice bass is too valuable a resource to enjoy catching only once.

Fishing adds years to your life and life to your years - Homer Circle

Fish-N-Fool
Commander

Post by Fish-N-Fool » Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 pm

I still have not got the info from Bassman101, so Please send me a PM with how I can get your baits to you.
Inventor of the Fish-N-Fool Knot , Winner of Knot Wars

Watch my Fish-N-Fool Show on YouTube
oAoqZvrqY7o

Sounguru
Petty Officer

Post by Sounguru » Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 pm

First off congrats to the winners it was fun watching this go...

I also picked up how to make a cool jig for photos of fish when fishing solo...:study:

arniejl
Warrant Officer

Post by arniejl » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:11 am

Bob Johansen wrote:My congrats to the winners. I was very impressed with Mark from the Sea's reports on Stan Coffin Lake. I haven't fished it in several years (1887) and at that time, I was only able to catch a few small largemouth bass. He found and fooled, with only limited lure choices, a few very nice bass.
Wow, I have seen your pictures before but never would have guessed you for being that old/ 1887?

j/k of course.

Congrats to all who entered fish. I wish that I would have gotten into this tourney. I kept up on it and it seemed like a lot of fun. Good job guys and to the sponser=d>

Mark Haley
Petty Officer

Post by Mark Haley » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:29 am

Thanks to Mike and Rick for the tourny and the sponsors, it was alot of fun, using the baits we had got me out of my normal habits, thanks to every one that was in the tourny and congrats to the markfromsea and amx for there wins.

bob johansen
Commander

Post by bob johansen » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm

arniejl wrote:
Bob Johansen wrote:My congrats to the winners. I was very impressed with Mark from the Sea's reports on Stan Coffin Lake. I haven't fished it in several years (1887) and at that time, I was only able to catch a few small largemouth bass. He found and fooled, with only limited lure choices, a few very nice bass.
Wow, I have seen your pictures before but never would have guessed you for being that old/ 1887?

j/k of course.

Congrats to all who entered fish. I wish that I would have gotten into this tourney. I kept up on it and it seemed like a lot of fun. Good job guys and to the sponser=d>
Thanks for the kind words arniejl -- Actually, I go back to 1929. :)
A nice bass is too valuable a resource to enjoy catching only once.

Fishing adds years to your life and life to your years - Homer Circle

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Bob Johansen wrote:
arniejl wrote:

j/k of course.

Thanks for the kind words arniejl -- Actually, I go back to 1929. :)
Not counting his previous lives as a Bass. THAT is why Bob is so good at Bass fishing. :fish: :nemo: :king:
Tom.

Interests: living