Free simple tackle for kids

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Free simple tackle for kids

Post by The Quadfather » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:06 pm

I am going through some stuff and thinning down the tackle box. Sometimes family members have bought me tackle that doesn't apply to how I fish, etc. (Sometimes you just have lures that you have been looking at for 15 years, and yet never will tie on your line)
I have some brand new stuff mostly that is still in its packages. Single style egg hooks (don't remember size #)
but pautzke egg size, quite a few split shot sinkers in a case. 1/2 dozen spoons, swivels, etc.

This mostly is stuff for very simple trout fishing from the dock. Maybe you have a kid who could get set up with it.?

You can PM me if your'e interested with an address, and I will put it in a bubble wrapper and send it to you no charge.

Chris
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

Jo
Petty Officer

RE:Free simple tackle for kids

Post by Jo » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:46 pm

GREAT IDEA, post a reply if anyone took you up on it. If they did I will post a couple things that someone might want.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:15 pm

No, I am afraid this one has not been taken up. Realizing that trout season is coming to a close soon, but you would have a bag of goodies waiting for someone for the Spring. or stocking stuffers.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

jmpurser
Petty Officer

Post by jmpurser » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:48 am

I've got a few odds and ends as well that don't seem to fit my current interests. Would be glad to either donate or collect and collate for donation.

John Purser
John
Tacoma, WA
Exploring Puget Sound one Pier and one beach at a time.

Fisherman_max
Commander

Post by Fisherman_max » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:06 pm

hey ill take it, i am 14 if that counts =) i really need more of that stuff because the only timew i get new lures is christmas or my b-day and i am kinda slim on tackle
"If people focused on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Max's Video Production

serving Washingtons greatest fishing website since 12/14/07

sending videos soon.

panfisher
Captain

Post by panfisher » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:18 pm

sounds like you have someone in need of our extras, send me an address fisherman_max(with your parents permission) and i'll be able to give you some good panfishing stuff. i usually give stuff to kids that i see struggling to catch fish or ask what i'm using when they see what i have on my stringer.<')//<