The Largest Army in the World

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
Dustin07
Commodore

RE:The Largest Army in the World

Post by Dustin07 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:43 pm

you know at first I thought there was no way these numbers were accurate. But after doing a little digging I found the same numbers elsewhere. thats a lot of hunters!
MarkFromSea wrote:Thanx Amx! Oops on the hijack, but, I'm pretty excited about seeing my daughters and fishing WI this summer. 16 years MC Res, 2811 then 0491. My favorite shooting: hunting ducks Skagit, Nisqually, Potholes, Umatilla, Yakima. I'm a firm believer in the Second Amendment, it protects all of the other amendments more so than the Supreme Court. NRA Life Member. Sight alignment/sight picture! Cheers!
I love duck hunting Mark!

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Nothing like a nice 22 lr .I have one older Remmington pump,and a newer 22 semi with the banana clip.Thats when I play Rambo.Shooting Squirrels and rabbits for me too.Most places in Wa state I thought you were supposed to use shotgun.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:06 pm

I don't know, I haven't hunted in MANY!!! years. I still have 3 rifles for sale. I'll spend the rest of my life fishing. :-)
Tom.

Interests: living