Christmas meeting Chapter 57

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bill G
Petty Officer

Christmas meeting Chapter 57

Post by Bill G » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 am

Hope everyone has fun at the Chapter 57 annual meeting today. There will be elections held and I hear there are some great raffle prizes. Wonder who is going to go home with the G. Loomis rod?????????? Free pizza too. Wish we could be there but it's a long drive in the snowy weather.
Rosann
I'm not in the toilet yet, but I'm definitely standing on the rim.

Bill G
Petty Officer

RE:Christmas meeting Chapter 57

Post by Bill G » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:19 pm

bump:bigsmurf:
I'm not in the toilet yet, but I'm definitely standing on the rim.

KUP
Commander

Post by KUP » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Hello to the Greens and all the other muskie fans!
The Annual Meeting yesterday was very, very successful and VERY well attended, too. We had members travel up from Portland and all over - the room was full of anglers, prizes and merriment.
Lots of families with kids, too, which is such a joy to see. We kept the mtg. short, with talk of the upcoming 2011 Puyallup Sportsman Show (YES, we will back in the same booth again this year - stop by and say "hi"!) and the Big Holiday Raffle with lots of both fishing items and Christmas gifts for man, woman and child. We even had a visit from the Muskie Santa... see photo below.
The highlight of the evening was the drawing for the Incentive Program Prize.

Note: All through-out the year, anytime a member participates in an event, like a Tournament, or coming to a meeting or volunteering to help out in the Booth at the Sportsman Show, or signing up a new member, etc. etc., they earn a ticket. At the end of the year we throw all the tickets into the barrel and one lucky winner goes home with a pretty nice prize. This year that prize was a $250.00 G. Loomis Muskie Rod, generously donated by Mike H.

And, all things being great in the land of fish karma, the rod went to newly elected President, Norm Dillon. Congrats, Norm and everyone else who left there with bundles of great gifts under their arms. It was the most successful Holiday Raffle yet, THANK YOU for supporting both the WDFW Tiger Muskie Program and Muskies, Inc.
Attachments
DSCF7428.JPG
DSCF7428.JPG (52.2 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
DSCF7425.JPG
DSCF7425.JPG (58.84 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
DSCF7419.JPG
DSCF7419.JPG (47.97 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
DSCF7417.JPG
DSCF7417.JPG (60.01 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
DSCF7416.JPG
DSCF7416.JPG (56.5 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
DSCF7415.JPG
DSCF7415.JPG (57.86 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
DSCF7413.JPG
DSCF7413.JPG (66.59 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
DSCF7412.JPG
DSCF7412.JPG (75.69 KiB) Viewed 1676 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger Muskies are sterile.
You can't keep them under 50 inches:
Let them do their job: Eating N.P.Minnows

bad esox
Lieutenant

Post by bad esox » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for coming out! I think a good time was had by all those who attended our Annual Meeting. I know the Round Table pizza was grrrrreat! and I would have to add that the raffle wasn't to bad either!

There were some pretty excellent items out on that raffle table this year, again, donated from our fantastic Sponsors such as; Fred Meyer, Auburn Sports Marine, Wholesale Sports, Cabela's, Worden's Lures, Ducktail Lures, G. Loomis Rods etc... along with some personal donations from our generous members... Brett O. "Cudaman" lures, Mike F. "Muskie Mikes" magic buck-tails and Nate G. etc... I ask that you all please support our Sponsors that help us support our Chapter and this Washington State Tiger Muskie Fishery! Also if you get a chance please thank these Chapter 57 Members for all they do in contributing to our fine M.I. Chapter in so many ways! Thanks once again everyone for giving so generously this year to our holiday raffle! I'm hoping you all had a great time...I know I did!

:santa:
>----):< A good gamefish is too valuable, to be caught only once.
NW TIGER PAC, Chapter 57 of Muskies, Inc.

Rosann G
Commander

Post by Rosann G » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:55 pm

:bigsmurf: Looks and sounds like you all had a good time. Really sorry we couldn't make it over, we got 3 new inches of snow yesterday. Congrats Norm on both winning the Incentive fishing rod (shows again that you don't have to get to every function to have a chance at winning) and for taking on the Presidentship of the club. I know you will make a great leader for Chapter 57. I hear there are some other new faces taking leadership roles like Doug and Tournaments and Nate and the kids activities. Have fun and thank you for stepping up.
Rosann
Ever have a Tiger by the tail? I have!
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

sparky1doug
Lieutenant

Post by sparky1doug » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 pm

The annual meeting came off very well indeed. Thanks to everyone whom put it together and everything else they have done to make this club a big success. It was nice to see the room full of members and their families, enjoying the company, talking fishing and reliving a years full of stories. My daughter Maddy was so proud of the rod and reel she won. She wanted to stop and fish on the way home, in the rain, in the dark and cold. Yes, she is hooked, hopefully for a lifetime. My first year in the club has been a great experience filled with new fishing stories, places to fish, lures and tackle, new fishing partners and friends. I can't wait see what the next year has in store for the Tiger Pac, may all our outings be as fun and full of fish as Merwin. May it never get as cold as the Pend Oreille River. May the word skunk only be spoken about the black and white furry animal who wandered into the tent during the camp out. May I catch a Tiger bigger than 29 3/4" please! Merry Christmas to all and to all a big Muskie! >:"":>

By the way, my lost Thanksgiving Turkey has been found and now is golden brown.
"Forever Fishing Washington State" my fish friendly blog on Google.
http://foreverfishing-sparky1doug.blogspot.com/

Dex
Lieutenant

Post by Dex » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

We had a great time guys, the only way it could have been any better would be if you two had been there. Of course that would have been a long haul for you, but just know your missed.

Happy Holidays

ND
President
Chapter 57, Muskies Inc.
NW TIGER PAC

http://www.nwtigermuskies.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;