low tide vs. high tide on the duwamish.

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Derrick-k
Commander

low tide vs. high tide on the duwamish.

Post by Derrick-k » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:31 pm

Is it better on low tide or high tide as far as pink's go. I heard It's hard to fish at high tide.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gpc
Admiral

RE:low tide vs. high tide on the duwamish.

Post by gpc » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:27 pm

I am not an expert Pink fisherman by anyone's standards, but it doesnt seem to matter where the tide is at. But that could just be because of the huge runs that are coming to the green. I like it better at the Spokane street bridge during high tide (the bridge goes all the way across the river). So during the high tide you can fish a lot more people and you dont get snagged as much. But when bank fishing i like it better during low tide just because the bank gets more exposed which means more fishing spots. But with all those fish, you really cant go wrong. I kind of prefer the incoming tide, but I dont plan my fishing trips based on the tide, but I have been told that's how you are supposed to do it.

krafty1
Petty Officer

RE:low tide vs. high tide on the duwamish.

Post by krafty1 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:43 pm

I also like the incoming tide. But like GPC said. Fishing has been good at any level this year. But it think the fish like heading up river when the tide is coming in. Good fishing!!!!