How many Days Do You Fish

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
YellowBear
Captain

RE:How many Days Do You Fish

Post by YellowBear » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:16 am

If you are looking for Crappie, hit Long lake in the fall.
As soon as the dollar pads freeze the Crappie will stack up on the edge of the pads.
Find the deepest water as close to the pads as you can and pitch a white grub up to the edge and let it fall.
If a fish does not hit it on the edge, just swim it out slow.
YellowBear
Life member N.A.F.C.
Angling Masters international
Good luck and be safe

jmay
Lieutenant

Post by jmay » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:42 am

Just tally'd up my year to date numbers 79 days this year and this is roughly day 245 of the year so I have been on the water rougly 32% of the days.

My numbers will fall off here very quickly, as well as my visits to this site in Sept because this is the busiest month of the year at work, and Oct is deer/elk Nov is duck time.

Fish-or-man?
Commander

Post by Fish-or-man? » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:29 am

I'd say I only get out about 30 times a year; a little over once every two weeks. I do take pride in fishing through all seasons though. I probably fish the most hours-wise November through January because of the days off work due to the holidays.

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:13 pm

School year kills me....I went like 15-20 times from September to late June, then this summer at least 30, so I'd say around 50. If I could, I'd go three or four times a week.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.