Walleye

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
sickbayer
Commodore

Walleye

Post by sickbayer » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Any advice on where to go fishing for them? wow i just released we actually have a walleye thread...
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seeking the violent take downs

Thunder jet
V8 309 pump
HAL the tr1 auto pilot
T8 high thrust
LCX 28 HD
Lowrance Broadband Sounder
Fusion for the beat
Penn 835's for the bang zone

Matt
Admiral

RE:Walleye

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Banks Lake and Lake Roosevelt are both good producers. I only really have experience on Roosevelt, but have been fishing the upper section for years. We mostly run bottom walkers in the ounce to ounce and a half size with a worm harness rig, occasionally we will run Apex's, plugs, or spoons.
"When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman."

nastyboy324
Petty Officer

RE:Walleye

Post by nastyboy324 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 am

moses lake and potholes reservoir. i haven't fished moses much but at potholes fish the mouth of crab creek and up into lind coulee can produce some nice walleye around goose island is another good place for em. troll bottom bouncers with a worm harness, plugs work good and also jigging for em can produce