Memeorial Day Weekend?

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
bustin
Warrant Officer

RE:Memeorial Day Weekend?

Post by bustin » Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 pm

It is our anniversary and we will be in Ocean Shores. We may swing by Duck Lake.

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Mon May 17, 2010 8:25 am

hanapaa808 wrote:jens, i heard it was your idea to go to te concert..... lol nah, only joking
:cheers: I pouted and pouted...and I don't have to go!! :cheers: :bounce: :bounce:
"One more......."

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 am

jens wrote:
hanapaa808 wrote:jens, i heard it was your idea to go to te concert..... lol nah, only joking
:cheers: I pouted and pouted...and I don't have to go!! :cheers: :bounce: :bounce:
YEAH! Go fishing now.:cheers:
Tom.

Interests: living

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Mon May 17, 2010 8:55 am

Amx wrote:
jens wrote:
Not sure if I will fish for Monster Smallies or Summer Steel, but yep I am fishin! :cheers:
"One more......."

salmonslayer117
Commander

Post by salmonslayer117 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:15 am

jens wrote:
Amx wrote:
jens wrote: :cheers: I pouted and pouted...and I don't have to go!! :cheers: :bounce: :bounce:
Not sure if I will fish for Monster Smallies or Summer Steel, but yep I am fishin! :cheers:
Wow, how the hell'd you manage that?! Where you gonna be?
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 am

We are heading out camping to a place by Crystal Mountain ... Ranger creek Airport I think. Not sure of fishing opportunities there so thinking I will not get much fishing in that weekend but time with friends and familiy plus great food and beers. Life only get better it seems.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon May 17, 2010 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

ryan2202
Warrant Officer

Post by ryan2202 » Wed May 26, 2010 6:17 am

I'll be heading over White Pass, staying at the Wife's Family's cabin with her fam. Its practically my 2nd home over there as my family use to own a cabin right down the same rode. We sold ours, then her family bought a cabin not two cabins up the road. I'll be doing some exploring for some fishing opportunities up there. Leech lake and Dog lake will not have enough ice off them yet to fish those. Clear Lake is always fun, and Lost lake too. I'm thinking of trying to find Bear Lake, and might fish Long Lake depending on if the Jeepers are around there or not. It'll be a fun and relaxing weekend in general!!! Have a good one everybody and be safe! I'm looking forward to the reports.
Ryan

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Wed May 26, 2010 6:52 am

Bisk1tSnGraV wrote:We are heading out camping to a place by Crystal Mountain ... Ranger creek Airport I think. Not sure of fishing opportunities there so thinking I will not get much fishing in that weekend but time with friends and familiy plus great food and beers. Life only get better it seems.
Jay,

I was just there for a Boy Scout campout with my kid about 4 weeks ago. It's a nice place you will have a good time. I was not aware of any immediate fishing areas around there. Of course there is a river/stream ? But you know how river regs. are.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Thu May 27, 2010 4:15 pm

The Quadfather wrote:
Bisk1tSnGraV wrote:We are heading out camping to a place by Crystal Mountain ... Ranger creek Airport I think. Not sure of fishing opportunities there so thinking I will not get much fishing in that weekend but time with friends and familiy plus great food and beers. Life only get better it seems.
Jay,

I was just there for a Boy Scout campout with my kid about 4 weeks ago. It's a nice place you will have a good time. I was not aware of any immediate fishing areas around there. Of course there is a river/stream ? But you know how river regs. are.
We camp there often,I started going there many years ago when I use to volunteer for Pierce County Search and Rescue.
Its changed a bit from flooding but overall still very cool.

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Thu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

My plans will be a combo of work and fishing. Have a great weekend everyone!

pips4bucks
Petty Officer

Re: RE:Memeorial Day Weekend?

Post by pips4bucks » Thu May 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Matt wrote:
CRW wrote:
Matt wrote:
I love that are of the state, so much opportunity!

To bad you have to leave Whatcom Co. to get any opportunity. [cursing]
So not true!!!! I lived in Bellingham for 6 years but recently relocated for a job in Snohomish. There are some great lakes and good seasons on the Nooksack and GREAT saltwater fishing, PM me if you are interested in more details. I know plenty of places to catch Bass, Trout, Perch, Kokanee, Cutthroat, Salmon (all species), Bottomfish (lings, rockfish, cabezon, greenling, flounder), Channel Catfish ALL OF THEM located in Whatcom county within reasonable driving distances of Bellingham!
Hi Matt,

I found this post while doing a little searching on the forum. Do you know any good spots in Whatcom County for flounder? Have you heard of anyone catching them in Drayton Harbor, Birch Bay, or out in front of Semiahmoo? I heard maybe out by Larabee Park as well. I'm just looking for a general area.

Thanks!

Joel

dontknowanything
Petty Officer

Re: Memeorial Day Weekend?

Post by dontknowanything » Thu May 24, 2012 11:38 pm

im gona stay close to home i have a little zodiac i found a lake that is shallow about twenty ft gona try and get some crawdads