fisherman needs help

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
tsschaff
Angler

fisherman needs help

Post by tsschaff » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am

I am looking for bass fishing partner who has boat I am tired of fishing from shore and on a fixed income or i would have a boat, I am 69 years old and loves fishing any time.

BentRod
Admiral

RE:fisherman needs help

Post by BentRod » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:23 am

ts, welcome to the board. There is an "open seat" post on here somewhere. Do a search and see if there is anyone in your area.
Good luck this season.
BR

tsschaff
Angler

Post by tsschaff » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm

BentRod wrote:ts, welcome to the board. There is an "open seat" post on here somewhere. Do a search and see if there is anyone in your area.
Good luck this season.
BR

tsschaff
Angler

Post by tsschaff » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:27 pm

thanks a lot and happy fishing

BentRod
Admiral

Post by BentRod » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:23 pm

No problem.
You'll also notice at the bottom of each reply to a post will be PM, email, WWW. PM is for Personal Message. You can send a note to someone specifically and that will notify them via email that they've got a message. Otherwise you can try the email link too. People don't always come back to look at a thread, so throwing a shoutout to soemone on a thread might not get a reply.
FYI.