What to Try

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
BucketMouthCatcher
Petty Officer

RE:What to Try

Post by BucketMouthCatcher » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Amx wrote:I've thrown a senko maybe 15 times last year, caught the most senko fish last year, around 5. Started back about '02. Same with dropshotting. Bought my dropshot rod and stuff in '02 and thrown it maybe 10 times. Still catch MUCH more fish crankbaiting. Give me crankbaits, spinnerbaits, top water, worms/lizards anyday. Image Give me Carolina rigging over dropshot anyday.
lol I used to think that way too ,, now you would have to pry my dropshot rod from my dead cold fingers. I'm ganna try dropshotting my fav zoom pumpkin/chart tail Lizard that I used to run carolina style last spring . I use the same rod in the winter and early spring for tubing. When all else fails the gitzit smoke with blk and gold fleck never fails " I bought 2 100 count bags and I"m down to less then 20 and they dont make them anymore *cry. I'm trying to find my way back to cranks, jigs and spinners this year if I can put down the dropshots and chatterbaits long enough. Hope to see you on sawyer this season some time =) .