50 years of fishing gear for sale

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
ronnyt
Angler

50 years of fishing gear for sale

Post by ronnyt » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 pm

The time has come where I will be moving out of state and will need to part with all my fishing gear. This is a pretty good size collection of stuff. There are probably 15 or so rods and reels The rods are some older Sage and Fenwicks. Also older fiberglass rods. Salmon Steelhead and trout gear galore . Mike if you see this ad you came by and picked up some books so let me know if you know someone who wants to buy a large lot. I plan to do an estate sale before I move , but, would rather sell everything to a Northwest Fishing Report reader. There is tackle and rods that I haven't been used for 30 years or so. You will need some time to go thru stuff. I will sell separately for the right price! The price wil be very reasonable for both parties. If you need a pic of anything I can do that and attach it if I get a request, thank you all.
Ronny