For sale: Orvis 5 wt, BB III reel + floating line $65.00

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

For sale: Orvis 5 wt, BB III reel + floating line $65.00

Post by The Quadfather » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:44 am

I am selling my Orvis BBS III 5 wt. reel. It is loaded with a WF5F line of unknown manufacturing origin. I always buy high end lines, so although I don't remember this one, I'm sure it a decent floating line. I was happy with it.
There is a small bit of boat rash on the bottom of the reel, but otherwise in fine shape.
On Ebay previous sales show about $120.00 for the reel without the line. I will let it go for $65.00
Comes with original travel case.

N. Seattle
Chris
Attachments
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg

Stupidcarpenter
Angler

Re: For sale: Orvis 5 wt, BB III reel + floating line $65.00

Post by Stupidcarpenter » Mon May 22, 2017 8:25 pm

I'm interested!

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: For sale: Orvis 5 wt, BB III reel + floating line $65.00

Post by The Quadfather » Tue May 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Stupidcarpenter,

I got your email, but since this website is still getting the 'upgrade bugs' worked out, it was a little hard to understand, as well as I did not get an alert when you commented within the thread.

That being said, let me know via a 'PM' through this site, what salmon/steelhead rods, or whatever you said you were interested in trading, etc. Better to use the 'PM' message function, rather than the email function.

Thanks