2005 ThunderJet Drift Boat - $5000 (Snohomish)

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
tyee4me
Angler

2005 ThunderJet Drift Boat - $5000 (Snohomish)

Post by tyee4me » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Been in this boat many times and it's awesome! If you are looking for a drift boat check out my buddy Zack's thunder bolt! He's done a lot to this boat to make it a go everywhere do everything fish catching machine!

- I am selling my 2005 ThunderJet Drift Boat.This boat has done it all, from Kokanee fishing in Lake Stevens, to rowing in some of Washington's most beautiful rivers. It is 17'x60" and built like a tank. Storage boxes front and rear and in both sides, I built some false floors that make it full level for lake and tidewater fishing, but pop out for rowing down there river.. Very stable boat. Full width rowers seat with lots of storage. Would come with a 2014 Tohatsu 6hp kicker, Lowrance Mark5x fish finder, 4 Scotty rod holders, and mounts for Cannon downriggers. I have 2 9' cataract oars that would go with also. It is rigged up with the side pulley anchor system with a 30# anchor. Galvanized Easy loader trailer with oil bath hubs and spare tire. Here is the bad part, trailer has a title, the boat does not. I have been fighting to get it for the last year. The owner released the title to the guy I bought it from, then passed away. The guy I bought it from never transferred the title. She does have some bumps and scrapes but it is an awesome boat. I don't want to let it go but I have a Clackmax calling my name. $5000 obo. PLEASE NO LOW BALLING!! Call Phone 360-722-4843 Zack McGlothern
ZACK'S BOAT.jpg
ZACK'S BOAT.jpg (23.23 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
Attachments
Zacks Driftboat.jpg
Zacks Driftboat.jpg (17.25 KiB) Viewed 1181 times