Joes - Outdoor store's Closing Lots of great clearence stuff

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
reigndawgs
Commander

RE:Joes - Outdoor store's Closing Lots of great clearence stuff

Post by reigndawgs » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Good, but not great deals I would say. Pretty picked over in Issaquah.

Joe Heater
Warrant Officer

Post by Joe Heater » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 pm

I stopped in to the one in Mt. Vernon today and it's pretty crappy. I can honestly say I saw better prices there before they were going out of business. I go back and forth from Sportsmans and Joe's comparing prices and I know for example Fireline went up in price almost $5 before they give you 20% off. It used to be around 14.99 and now it's 19.99 but 20% off. That comes up to about $1 more than it was before it went on clearance. It's still 14.99 at Sportsmans.

I did pick up 1 Deep Tail Dancer TDD-9 in a minnow color. After discount it was $5 but I don't think that was all that good of a deal. Picked up some Running Shoes as well. Not becasue it was such a great deal but because I needed them and I was there.

Good luck.
I have never met a fish yet that respected a big purchase. You can own a $100 boat or you can own a $30,000 boat. You might be more comfortable, but don't expect any fish to care about your investment.

surenough
Petty Officer

Post by surenough » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Thanks for the update! It sounds like the discounts are a little better there than in Lynnwood, still waiting for them to say "We're done!" then Ill clean up whatever good left-overs fell through the cracks.#-o