Great Sea Eagle 12ft Inflatable Pontoon....MUST SEE!!!

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
cam614
Angler

Great Sea Eagle 12ft Inflatable Pontoon....MUST SEE!!!

Post by cam614 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:34 pm

This is a great boat for lake fishing and trolling. Has comes with everything you would need to enjoy a day of fishing. Made a couple of upgrades to the boat. Both swivel seats have 10in pedestals, the rod holders - Cannon Multi position trolling, Minn Kota Tilt Tiller 30lb thrust trolling motor (can take up to 50lb.). Read the info about this boat. I have taken this boat to the lake in a Infiniti J30. You no longer need a truck to get your boat on the lake, just a place to launch.

Take a look at the Sea Eagle 375fc FoldCat model

This is the Pro Angler Package. Everything you see is true, with electric pump takes literally 5 minutes to inflate and your on the water. The carry bag is a little roughed up (dirty), but I have taken extreme care of the boat itself. No patches, scuffs, or tears. Everything you see on the website is included with the exception of the upgrades.

I will leave it to you true fishermen, to make a reasonable offer on this beauty. the only reason I am selling is to invest in larger boat. Feel free to ask questions...:d/
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu May 17, 2007 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Henry
Petty Officer

RE:Great Sea Eagle 12ft Inflatable Pontoon....MUST SEE!!!

Post by Henry » Wed May 23, 2007 4:07 pm

What is the lowest price you will take?

Aaron
Owner/Engineer
Owner/Engineer

RE:Great Sea Eagle 12ft Inflatable Pontoon....MUST SEE!!!

Post by Aaron » Wed May 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Are you selling YOUR boat or do you have more than one?
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed May 23, 2007 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron
Owner/Software Engineer

2009 Hewescraft 20' ProV
2009 Mercury Optimax 150
2012 Tohatsu 8hp 4-stroke
Minn Kota Terrova #80 i-Pilot
Humminbird 959ci HD DI
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Traxstech Fishing System