Lowrance X136 DL Sonar

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
yowz
Angler

Lowrance X136 DL Sonar

Post by yowz » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:25 pm

I finally upgraded to new unit with color and GPS, so I'm selling my old one. It was top of the line model when I bought it, with the dual frequency transducer for deeper waters.
It is still in excellent shape and still mounted in the boat with all cables,including the transducer. I bring it inside during the winter months and it's always garaged in the summer.
I'm asking $200, but If anyone is interested, make me an offer.I'll let this add run a couple weeks and if it isn't gone I'll sell to the best off. Just in time for the Spring fishing season.
Thanks for looking

Product Overview
Pro - Grade Dual Freq Sonar Professional 480 x 480 pixel LCD sonar with so many features and a dual frequency transducer!! Display
Sharp 5" (12.7 cm) diagonal high-contrast Film SuperTwist LCD
480V x 480H resolution
Newly-advanced amber LED backlit screen and keypad
16-level grayscale
4 background gray tone choices
Performance Features
Depth penetration to 2,500 feet* (760 m)
4,000 W peak-to-peak power
Dual frequency 200/50 kHz Skimmer® transducer with built-in temp/speed/distance readings
FlashGraf™ LCD flasher+sonar graph with GRAYLINE®
Adjustable ping speed automatically engages HyperScroll™ for locating fish targets at higher boat speeds
FasTrack™ vertical flasher bar
Overlay data
Standard sonar features - Advanced Signal Processing (ASP™), GRAYLINE®, Advanced Fish Symbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, multi-zoom options, sonar alarms, backup memory, and more
Plus
NMEA 2000® compatible for LowranceNET™ networking
Back-up memory saves customized settings
Protective screen cover
Sealed and waterproof
Last edited by yowz on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Lowrance X136 DL Sonar

Post by Amx » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Could you list a price you want?
Tom.

Interests: living