2010 Alumaweld for sale

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Jhuynh2
Petty Officer

2010 Alumaweld for sale

Post by Jhuynh2 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:27 am

20ft 9 inch 2010 Alumaweld Free Drifter with 115 Mercury motor with 9.9 kicker motor for $14500
boat has less than 300 hours of usage and is a great boat for any fisherman or crabber

Great condition - it is all geared up for the perfect fisherman
I will include 2 extra chairs, spare tire, boat cover so you can fish in the rain - portable cover, buoy with 2 anchors, 3 life jackets, a box full of boat oils and engine spares, I just replaced oil, water pump, filters so that boat is ready to rock and roll

Great for Cowlitz, Satsop, Wynoochee, Chehalis, Columbia, the sound for crabbing or fishing, and any other rivers up north

This boat will not last long on this listing for the price is under market value- I just don't use it enough so it is ready to get salmon and steelhead and crab!!!

If you are a serious buyer call me or email ASAP b/c the boat will not last long at this price point. Dealers are selling this boat for over $25000 and they wanted to buy this boat at this price point, but I rather sell it to my fellow fisherman
I don't know how to load up pics but you can see the pics at the link in the next post:

chrome_chasin
Lieutenant

Re: 2010 Alumaweld for sale

Post by chrome_chasin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:23 am

might want to change that link. That takes us to the edit posting page.

the link to the public page here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/4767272961.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;