silver pond lynnwood

When you want to discuss your favorite Secret Lake, keep your conversations confined to this forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Deleted
Angler

silver pond lynnwood

Post by Deleted » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:05 pm

go to kompact kar korner in lynnwood as if heading south on hwy 99 take a right and go one mile till on the right you see the name silver pond take a right and go to this small lake the fishing is WOW..i am 28 and have fished there since i was 9 there are HUGE bass 8 plus pounds also perch and blue gill

Drewp
Commander

RE:silver pond lynnwood

Post by Drewp » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:42 am

Hey Pussymonster,

Is this a private pond, can anyone walk up and fish it? What road do you turn on off of 99 if you're heading south?
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

MikeFishes
Commander

RE:silver pond lynnwood

Post by MikeFishes » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:49 pm

Drewp wrote:Hey Pussymonster,

Is this a private pond, can anyone walk up and fish it? What road do you turn on off of 99 if you're heading south?
To me it looks like a private pond [map link]. However, in the south-west corner, there appears to be access. I cross-referenced what I found with Zillow.com and it didn't come up with an actual property there. So, there might be access, but it may not be public (could be the property of a home owners association). Best ask the WDFW for official word before heading over (or, maybe politely asking the neighbors and letting us all know).