New Avitar for Our Main Man -- Rollin with Rolland -- RwR -- Choose the One You Like Bro!!

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
kutthroatkilla
Commander

New Avitar for Our Main Man -- Rollin with Rolland -- RwR -- Choose the One You Like Bro!!

Post by kutthroatkilla » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 pm

Had a little free time this evening; feel free to choose the one you like bro. I favor the "hot red" one but it's up to you. If these four don't don't pass the test, it's back to the drawing board! [-o< Let us know which one is your favorite & the one you choose to go with...maybe others will have an input!! Cheers :thumright KTK
Attachments
RwR........gif
RwR........gif (107.71 KiB) Viewed 836 times
RwR....gif
RwR....gif (115.36 KiB) Viewed 835 times
RwR...avitar_from__Kutt.gif
RwR...avitar_from__Kutt.gif (109.17 KiB) Viewed 838 times
RwR...gift_from_Kutt.gif
RwR...gift_from_Kutt.gif (123.9 KiB) Viewed 841 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get with the Fast Money Bros

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:New Avitar for Our Main Man -- Rollin with Rolland -- RwR -- Choose the One You Like Bro!!

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:20 am

May I ask what software you used?

Thanks

papamike
Petty Officer

RE:New Avitar for Our Main Man -- Rollin with Rolland -- RwR -- Choose the One You Like Bro!!

Post by papamike » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:31 pm

The red's killer!!!!!!!!

VHMLLC
Commander

Post by VHMLLC » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm

the blue's really cool.

:viking:
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.