Anybody fished Key West, Florida Keys, etc?

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Anybody fished Key West, Florida Keys, etc?

Post by The Quadfather » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:02 pm

I realize that Key West is about as far from the Pacific Northwest as you can get in CONUS, but I was wondering if anybody in my fishing community here, has fished anywhere down there?

I am putting together a short solo vacation. I have always been intrigued by the South Florida Keys, although never been. And of course fishing is my passion. :cheers:

I have fished many types of charters in the NW. what I don’t care for is an experience where you are a #’d Angler, and when rod #6 goes off, a deck hand pulls it and hands it to you. What I do like though is a smaller more personal experience with a guide, where you are in control of everything. Guide just puts you over fish.

Key West provides some insane opportunities with Marlin, Sailfish, grouper, Tarpon, etc.

rseas
Commander

Re: Anybody fished Key West, Florida Keys, etc?

Post by rseas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Hey Chris I have, give me a call and I'll share what I know. You will have an incredible time.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: Anybody fished Key West, Florida Keys, etc?

Post by The Quadfather » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 pm

rseas wrote:Hey Chris I have, give me a call and I'll share what I know. You will have an incredible time.
Can you PM me your #.. I got a new phone and some lost contacts. #-o