Go Huskies!!!!!

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
sellis_414
Commander

Go Huskies!!!!!

Post by sellis_414 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 am

UW will teach WSU a thing or two about football this afternoon!

My prediction
28-6 UW will take the trophy with them to Seattle!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer."

True Hero Rod Series Representative
Fetha Styx Associate

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Go Huskies!!!!!

Post by Amx » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 am

:cheers:
Attachments
sitting_on_rock.jpg
sitting_on_rock.jpg (143.75 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Malamute_gaiting.gif
Malamute_gaiting.gif (25.41 KiB) Viewed 2432 times
Tom.

Interests: living

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Looks like the game is 'starting over'. Only it's a 2:36 minute game now. lol
Tom.

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 pm

A good Apple Cup.[thumbup]

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Yes it was. The Cougs put up a DARN good fight. Image
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

sellis_414
Commander

Post by sellis_414 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:07 pm

It would have been a blow out if the Huskies didn't turn the ball over twice in the red zone! GEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!! Talk about frustrating! Polk.... Over 280 yards! What a machine! He will sleep well tonight!

Fetha Styx Associate

reigndawgs
Commander

Post by reigndawgs » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 am

A good battle just as it should be and the best team won.

salmonslayer117
Commander

Post by salmonslayer117 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 am

Agreed! Good to see the dawgs back in a bowl game! GO DAWGS!!!
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!

reigndawgs
Commander

Post by reigndawgs » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:42 am

On a side note. My 9 yo daughter and I met Coach Romar at the women's bball game this Sunday and he was a very kind and gracious man.

smoke14
Petty Officer

Post by smoke14 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Good Luck in the bowl game. Hopefully they are more competitive than the first meeting.

GO BIG RED

sellis_414
Commander

Post by sellis_414 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:33 pm

I hope your saying "go big red" cause your name is consistant with Tony Stewart... Obviously he didn't do well this year so it wasn't worth being his fan... Go figure you live in washington and root against them! Good support.. From Fairchild you must be a cougar fan!

Fetha Styx Associate

smoke14
Petty Officer

Post by smoke14 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:43 pm

sellis_414 wrote:I hope your saying "go big red" cause your name is consistant with Tony Stewart... Obviously he didn't do well this year so it wasn't worth being his fan... Go figure you live in washington and root against them! Good support.. From Fairchild you must be a cougar fan!
Obviously your not a college football fan. I was respectful and wished your team good luck.

GO BIG RED is in reference to the NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS!! We as a military family come from all over this great

nation, we call the State of Washington home and have for the last 3 years, love it here, but i bleed Scarlet and Cream!

I am a Stewart fan and it wasnt what I was hopeing for but it was good to win twice and in the top 7 in points.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sellis_414
Commander

Post by sellis_414 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm no dummy... I am a very involved football fan and know what GO BIG RED means... I also am a very supportive citizen and appreciate your military service... I just wanted to give you a hard time, seeing your name made me laugh.

Fetha Styx Associate

smoke14
Petty Officer

Post by smoke14 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 pm

sellis_414 wrote:I'm no dummy... I am a very involved football fan and know what GO BIG RED means... I also am a very supportive citizen and appreciate your military service... I just wanted to give you a hard time, seeing your name made me laugh.
Its all good, I went to the game in Seattle this year, had a blast, most of the Dawg fans were respectful, and very quiet after the game [tongue] . Look forward to the game Dec 30th.

So if my name made you laugh you must have a fav driver :-k , hummm who could it be? The Biff? or Kahne?
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

smoke14
Petty Officer

Post by smoke14 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 pm

smoke14 wrote:
sellis_414 wrote:I'm no dummy... I am a very involved football fan and know what GO BIG RED means... I also am a very supportive citizen and appreciate your military service... I just wanted to give you a hard time, seeing your name made me laugh.
Its all good, I went to the game in Seattle this year, had a blast, most of the Dawg fans were respectful, and very quiet after the game [tongue] . Look forward to the game Dec 30th.

So if my name made you laugh you must have a fav driver :-k , hummm who could it be? The Biff? or Kahne?

reigndawgs
Commander

Post by reigndawgs » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:32 am

smoke14 wrote:

It is overconfidence that will lead your cornfed hicks to defeat in the Holiday Bowl.

smoke14
Petty Officer

Post by smoke14 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 pm

reigndawgs wrote:
smoke14 wrote:

It is overconfidence that will lead your cornfed hicks to defeat in the Holiday Bowl.
I dont see it as over confidence, I feel if both teams play to their potential it should be a good game, with the Huskers winning on better talent. If we turn it over 4 times like we did against the Sooners and your guys play lights out it will be a game you can crow about. I wont bash your team or make derogitory remarks, I dont have to I will let my team talk for me. Good Luck.

sellis_414
Commander

Post by sellis_414 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 pm

smoke14 wrote:

No on those guys... I will always support JR nation! Growing up I liked Gordon but he has became a huge baby... I have became to like Hamlin over the years but he is so umpredictable. Kyle Busch doesn't take sh!t from people so I like him too... In other words I own no nascar appearal and never will. So I will probably never have a "favorite" driver. We have a bunch of guys here the fire dept that has a fantasy nascar league... So we have a good time with that.

Fetha Styx Associate

reigndawgs
Commander

Post by reigndawgs » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 pm

smoke14 wrote:
reigndawgs wrote:
smoke14 wrote: Its all good, I went to the game in Seattle this year, had a blast, most of the Dawg fans were respectful, and very quiet after the game [tongue] . Look forward to the game Dec 30th.

I dont see it as over confidence, I feel if both teams play to their potential it should be a good game, with the Huskers winning on better talent. If we turn it over 4 times like we did against the Sooners and your guys play lights out it will be a game you can crow about. I wont bash your team or make derogitory remarks, I dont have to I will let my team talk for me. Good Luck.
Seems pretty condescending to me, but I'll take your word for it that you weren't disparaging the Huskies. Certainly can't argue with the proud tradition of Nebraska football, but I do believe the Huskies will win this game. I went to school there in 1991 when we were better than anybody including Nebraska so it is hard to accept how far we have fallen. It really hurts to be discounted, but we've lost the respect through bad football so it's deserved.

smoke14
Petty Officer

Post by smoke14 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:43 pm

[wink]
reigndawgs wrote:
smoke14 wrote:
reigndawgs wrote: It is overconfidence that will lead your cornfed hicks to defeat in the Holiday Bowl.
Seems pretty condescending to me, but I'll take your word for it that you weren't disparaging the Huskies. Certainly can't argue with the proud tradition of Nebraska football, but I do believe the Huskies will win this game. I went to school there in 1991 when we were better than anybody including Nebraska so it is hard to accept how far we have fallen. It really hurts to be discounted, but we've lost the respect through bad football so it's deserved.
It was more giving you Husky fans a hard time, we caught alot of flack that morning and during the first half, they didnt want to talk so much after the game. Nothing against your team, three years ago you didnt win a game so you have come along way. Your heading the right direction. I know about falling from prominence Callahan drove us in the ground and Bo now has us back where we belong, almost [wink]