How hot is hot?

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE:How hot is hot?

Post by Rich McVey » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 am

scott080379 wrote:it's only 74 degrees in our house right now. At work it's 99 in the armory I work at. being an armory it has no windows and only one door. the door is open durning the day but when it cools down at night no one is there to man it to keep the door open and let the cooler air in.

But this is nothing we were in 154 degrees in Iraq and that was in the shad. In full gear sitting in a humvee in the direct sunlight. Sure if you were lucky to be in the lead truck you got some air blowing on you....they had AC but the standing in the turret you got none other than your legs.......after 6 hour convoy you were soaked head to toe like you jumped in a lake with all your gear on.

Nasty!! My worst was 114 at Ft Erwin, Ca. I work in a temp/humidity controlled lab. I dont notice it being warm out when I leave here. Im loving it.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 am

Iamfishing wrote:@amx i think im going to try to get out to american lake on sunday.i havent fished for a while,
I haven't fished in forever! I'm having withdrawl symptums. ImageHaven't fished since July 8th., and that was 7 days in a row. Image Yes all on Sawyer.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

Interests: living

'OL GREY DOG
Commander

Post by 'OL GREY DOG » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:49 am

the guys stack'n hay in the metal barn the last few days......they seem to think that was pretty hot