Hi Love this site!!!

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
arambu74
Angler

Hi Love this site!!!

Post by arambu74 » Mon May 28, 2007 10:22 am

Hi I am new to this site and love it, I will be here throughout the summer telling you my experiances, we went to Clear Lake in Clear Lake, WA near Mount Vernon (only a few miles away. OMG this lake is so awesome especially for any age kids, it has toys for kids, playground toys, swings, slides, etc, then it also has 3 slides (nice ones) for kids to slide into the water in the middle of 2 docks that apparently have a net at the bottom so dont go fishing in middle of docks (thats what I was told by some that were fishing out there), also you can see through the water alot its pretty, we seen some eagles omg and get this we are fishing away (many bites) and a raven swoops down 3 times and picks up a fish out of the water well the first 2 times drops it then the 3rd time was the charm he got it and went right in front of us to eat this nice size fish, the fish that were caught by the kids on the south dock caught lots of perch and one boy caught either a crappie or something like a crappie a very nice sized one. he was so young and was so excited he had been fishing and catching nothing with a green jig or something so I offered him a worm and put it on his hook, poor kid, well then he kept catching fish with worm, I had power bait and worm and kept getting good bites but was too late. Good luck all!!!!
Janie

fishnislife
Admiral

RE:Hi Love this site!!!

Post by fishnislife » Mon May 28, 2007 9:53 pm

Welcome Janie! Be sure to introduce yourself in the Announcement forum under the New Members - Introduce Yourself thread. Looking forward to reading some more of your experiences.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;