Transformers the Movie

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
dbaker
Petty Officer

Transformers the Movie

Post by dbaker » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 pm

Anyone else jacked up to see this movie. I grew up with Transformers so I am really excited to see this movie.

skimpy
Commander

RE:Transformers the Movie

Post by skimpy » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:05 pm

I have been a Transformers fan since day one. I am super stoked to see the movie. Hopefully it is not a let down like some other movies in the past.
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/thatguyskimpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:51 pm

Oh ya buddy. "Transformers, more than meets the eye." I thought the same as skimpy until I realized that Steven Spielberg directed the movie with Michael Bay. When is the last big blockbuster movie Spielberg messed up? I think its going to be a good movie and I have a feeling it will leave plenty of room for more in years to come. Post up up if you see it next week and let us know if it is worth seeing.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:08 pm

OH YEAH!!!!!!
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

panfisher
Captain

Post by panfisher » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:01 am

this should be a great movie! i have an exited brother who called me yesterday saying that he had been invited to see its premier and was just heading in to watch it. i'll give you the scoop on what he thought later.

panfisher
Captain

Post by panfisher » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 am

my brother said that it is certainly one to see at the theater. i know i'll enjoy it along with all the commercials useing them!!!! <')//<

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:43 pm

Panfisher, so did a friend of mine. His dad works for a company that helped in the making.

dbaker
Petty Officer

Post by dbaker » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:27 pm

I went to a midnight showing last night. The movie is awesome. They did a fantastic job with Transformers. I'm so glad the movie didn't disappoint.

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:12 am

My friend said it was great too.

tmusky1
Lieutenant

Post by tmusky1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:31 pm

Yup, went and saw it finally last night. Awesome movie. Definitely buying that one on DVD.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:50 pm

Sweat, I'm glad it's not a disappointment. I'm really excited to see it now that I know it will be good.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skimpy
Commander

Post by skimpy » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:56 am

Transformers the movie, was definitely NOT an upset. It was one of the best movies that I have seen in a long time. It brought me back to years ago when I was actually playing with transformers and watching the cartoon. THIS MOVIE ROCKED…
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/thatguyskimpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fish-or-man?
Commander

Post by Fish-or-man? » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:38 pm

Transformers blew... me... away! It's got the touch! It's got the POWER!!!

beerman1981
Commander

Post by beerman1981 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:48 pm

I saw it last week, and it is indeed a work of art The special effects are flat out incredible, and the action was NON STOP. There was not one bit of boreing content throughout the whole movie. I was also very impressed with the acting. I went in actually expecting the acting to be somewhat hokey, but to my excitement the actors/ actresses did an incredible job. Moreover, I liked the way that good quality humor was mixed throughout the movie to give a few small breaks in between the non stop action. This movie really does have everything. I highly recommend it. Oh, and the main female in the movie, Megan Fox, really is quite a fox.... GROOWWWLLLL!

Joe
Remember two things, love Washington and leave only your footprints behind!

dbaker
Petty Officer

Post by dbaker » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:54 pm

Megan Fox was aptly named. I googled some images of her. Wow, and Wow. The scene where she is looking under the hood of Bumblebee was awesome. I think my tongue may have hit the floor.

ruthven78
Commander

Post by ruthven78 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:04 pm

I finally got to see it last Saturday....lots of memories of watching the cartoon as a kid heh...and I agree with dbaker, Megan Fox is deffinetly a fox
Owner, Bakercraft Lures - http://www.bakercraftlures.com/

cavdad45
Commodore

Post by cavdad45 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:54 pm

A FUN movie. Brought me back to when my sons were little and I would watch the TV show with them. I still knew most of the robot names/characters and was impressed by how they brought it to life. Took the whole family and my youngest daughter who is 5 helped me relive old times shared with my grown sons.
See it on a big screen!!!

Mblake
Petty Officer

Post by Mblake » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 am

I really loved the movie, couldn't wait for it to come out when it was announced. It was well worth the wait I must say. I loved transformers as a kid, and I still have some of the old ones.