Forum Moderators

Having problems with our website? Can't seem to find what you are looking for? Ask your questions here.
Gringo Pescador

RE:Forum Moderators

Post by Gringo Pescador » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Amx wrote:They need to put leashes on those trees. :-"
Or a replace Rac's olive and little umbrella for a lid and straw.. or maybe a sippy cup :bom:
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:11 pm

racfish wrote:My problem is why is Marc still reminding me about the dent in the Walakes Motor home. I told all y'all it wasnt my fault. The tree ran in front of me. What could I have done. If I tried to avoid it I would 've dropped my cocktail.
You see, Ralphie, here in lies the issue.:-k When we were shopping for a RV, many of the members requested a bar stocked with high quality liquor and fine wines. Once they reached their destinations, they wanted to be able to sit under the roll out canopy by a beautiful lake and have an evening drink. We thought this was a great idea. However, the bar wasn't intended to be utilized while driving down the road.:shaking2: [-x [glare]
Last edited by Marc Martyn on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Marc Martyn wrote:
racfish wrote:My problem is why is Marc still reminding me about the dent in the Walakes Motor home. I told all y'all it wasnt my fault. The tree ran in front of me. What could I have done. If I tried to avoid it I would 've dropped my cocktail.
You see, Ralphie, here in lies the issue.:-k When we were shopping for a RV, many of the members requested a bar stocked with high quality liquor and fine wines. Once they reached their destinations, they wanted to be able to sit under the roll out canopy by a beautiful lake and have an evening drink. We thought this was a great idea. However, the bar wasn't intended to be utilized while driving down the road.:shaking2: [-x [glare]
Well at least not by the designated driver. :-"
Tom.

Interests: living

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Forum Moderators

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:12 am

Lotech Joe has decided to stop moderating on the site. We appreciate his past help and wish him well!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Return to “Bugs & Problems, Moderator Support”