Open seat

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
asmith
Angler

Open seat

Post by asmith » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:24 pm

have an open seat for this Wednesday. I'll provide the boat, you bring all your own gear. I'm still learning so I don't have all the gear for you to use. Will launch out of either fort Spokane or seven bays. If you have a better place, let me know. Will head down river to troll for some koks and/or walleye. Like stated, I'm still learning and figuring everything out. I don't have down riggers either so just long lining it. Let me know.
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

zen leecher aka Bill W
Captain

Re: Open seat

Post by zen leecher aka Bill W » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:33 am

Aaron, the current Wednesday report has some wind to it. You might keep an eye on it and see if it gets revised to less.

Bill

asmith
Angler

Re: Open seat

Post by asmith » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Hey Bill, didn't know you were on this board as well. I finally decided to join it instead of lurking around. I'm hoping for some wind that day. Chop up the surface a bit. And if it gets stronger, I can see how the new boat handles in rough water.

You should come up that day, get some koks for the smoker.

Aaron
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”