Want to fish!!!

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
lingking1
Angler

Want to fish!!!

Post by lingking1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:27 pm

I am more than happy to pay my way, scrub the boat down and bring lunch. Prior Coasty, 60 old fisherman.
Feel free to contact me, Robby
Lingking1@msn.com

Thanks, tight lines too all.

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Re: Want to fish!!!

Post by cobrar543 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 pm

Email sent

Bobber_Dogging_Gal
Petty Officer

Post by Bobber_Dogging_Gal » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:14 am

We are still looking for responsible people with a boat to fish 8-2 or local lakes with. We have our own gear, can bring a full lunch and snacks or chip in reasonably. Am a respectful smoker. In north Snoco near the Stilly. Prefers early morning fishing. =D>
Bobber_Dogger

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Post by cobrar543 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:29 am

sent email

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Post by cobrar543 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:57 am

Bobber_Dogging_Gal wrote:We are still looking for responsible people with a boat to fish 8-2 or local lakes with. We have our own gear, can bring a full lunch and snacks or chip in reasonably. Am a respectful smoker. In north Snoco near the Stilly. Prefers early morning fishing. =D>
Going out tomorrow AM, if you want to join me, more then welcome. If I dont hear from you today I will have to let my son go instead. LOL

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”