MA 8-2 Open seat

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
donater
Warrant Officer

MA 8-2 Open seat

Post by donater » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Ive been fishing and crabbing MA 8-2 about 4-5 days a week. Getting a lot of crab but not a lot of fish. I was strictly a fresh water guy until last month so I could use a little help with locations and learning how to use the fish finder/gps. Also sharing some of the gas expense would also be helpful.

Bobber_Dogging_Gal
Petty Officer

Interested re MA 8-2 Open seat

Post by Bobber_Dogging_Gal » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:54 am

Hello. We've been posting on various links to fish with someone responsible who has a boat that fishes and crabs MA 8-2. We have our own crabbing and fishing gear and live in north Snohomish county. We were at the KP pier about a week ago crabbing and brought home 10. Would be nice to go out once more trolling for salmon while soaking our crab pots. Can fish weekday mornings (prefer to). Where are you located? PM response preferred. Thanks. =D>
Bobber_Dogger

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer

Re: MA 8-2 Open seat

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Mon May 15, 2017 2:58 am

Hello. Am looking for an open seat (or two) to fish 8-2 and crabbing when the season opens. Thanks
donater wrote:Ive been fishing and crabbing MA 8-2 about 4-5 days a week. Getting a lot of crab but not a lot of fish. I was strictly a fresh water guy until last month so I could use a little help with locations and learning how to use the fish finder/gps. Also sharing some of the gas expense would also be helpful.

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer

Re: MA 8-2 Open seat

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:29 am

If anyone has an open seat for crabbing & fishing Sunday morning the 9th, I'd gladly chip in and can meet at the KP boat launch near the pier. Thanks.

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”