Looking for a buddy in the Bellingham area

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
tnguyen5791
Angler

Looking for a buddy in the Bellingham area

Post by tnguyen5791 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Pinks are in and jumping all over the place; people are hitting their limits in the Nooksack river... And I can't get one! ](*,)
I've been trying all kind of techniques i can find online around the Ferndale area Nooksack river. Nothing worked so far. Would like to visit other river/lake/marine area nearby, too. Only started fishing in May but LOVE IT!
So if you feel like helping out a clueless newbie angler to start on his salmon adventure, leave the comments.
Thanks for reading

chantaclair
Angler

Re: Looking for a buddy in the Bellingham area

Post by chantaclair » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:22 pm

I'm in renton and I do pretty well with the pinks on the duwamish, I also go down to cowlitz near oregon and fish for coho and chinook. I have 2 boats , but only use my smaller as I am looking for the right motor for my bigger boat. My name is matt and I do practice safe boating and have been fishing in this area for 5 years my number is 206 434 8886. Text me first so i know it is someone ,and not a computer..

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”